More good news from the Microsoft front

#11TauriLeaderPosted 4/20/2014 1:40:31 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
blacklabelice posted...
if it was anything significant it would be announced at E3. thats microsofts best chance of marketing their product to the casual audience.

not in some little presentation meeting where only the hardcore gamers would even know about or watch, and probably already own an xbone anyways.

probably just some ways to customize your avatar and you get a free pair of sunglasses for buying one of their DLC packs or something like that.

U should read the post above yours...Phil spencer has already said they have too much to announce at e3

About time they have enough games to not announce at E3. Sony has been like that for years.

Why is Nelson saying this now when we still have E3 and Gamescom to go first. Hyping something 5 months until Pax Primejust for the sake of hyping something.

He could have said nothing until at least August and have fresh hype now we are going to have fanboys hyping this for months and it ends up something not that interesting then the other fanboys came and and rub it in.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#12BSerenityPosted 4/20/2014 2:39:17 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Why is it that the SDF makes it to articles before xbox fans do

There isn't much to talk about... Can't expect people to be interested by news of upcoming news...
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#13Robin_MaskPosted 4/20/2014 2:44:41 PM
BSerenity posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

There isn't much to talk about... Can't expect people to be interested by news of upcoming news...

Shows how obsessed the Sony fans are just looking for anything, I have seen way too many topics that has some article to some site that puts Microsoft in a bad light.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#14BSerenityPosted 4/20/2014 2:49:35 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
BSerenity posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

Shows how obsessed the Sony fans are just looking for anything, I have seen way too many topics that has some article to some site that puts Microsoft in a bad light.

Yet the same people who complain about these Sony fanboys are constantly in those topics fanboying up. They make themselves look like hypocrites. Fanboys are both sides are at fault for the state of this board. It is hardly just one side.
---
#15Robin_MaskPosted 4/20/2014 2:52:48 PM
BSerenity posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
BSerenity posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

Yet the same people who complain about these Sony fanboys are constantly in those topics fanboying up. They make themselves look like hypocrites. Fanboys are both sides are at fault for the state of this board. It is hardly just one side.

The main problem is, it's the Xbox One board. Looking for topics to talk about and these always pop up. Still, it's hilarious seeing the number of "blocked topics" be on the bottom of the board.
---
Please help support this great game! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#16BSerenityPosted 4/20/2014 3:01:00 PM
Robin_Mask posted...
BSerenity posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
BSerenity posted...
Lawboy2 posted...

The main problem is, it's the Xbox One board. Looking for topics to talk about and these always pop up. Still, it's hilarious seeing the number of "blocked topics" be on the bottom of the board.

Like I told that other poster alexis or whatever the name was. This is a third party discussion board. You can't expect just positive topics/discussions regardless of the name at the top of the board. Yes, this board is far worst and more toxic than any other board (not sure about the Wii U board). Just need to start policing it yourselves. That also means policing the MS diehards who are just bringing more negative attention just for ***** and giggles. I remember the PS3 board was hell for the first few years. After awhile the board policed itself to the point where it was at least bearable to post and have discussions on.

This board seems far more fragmented tho...
---
#17md22mdrxPosted 4/20/2014 3:22:37 PM
I'll be happy if ms doesn't pull a "girl wood" moment.
#18BSerenityPosted 4/20/2014 3:23:40 PM
md22mdrx posted...
I'll be happy if ms doesn't pull a "girl wood" moment.

LMFAO. Such a horrible experience that was...
---
#19Viper187666Posted 4/20/2014 6:53:06 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
What exactly is MS doing if they can't announce everything at E3?

What is so hard about a minute presentation and a 30 second trailer?

How much time will they have this year? An hour? 90 minutes?

They could announce 30+ games in that time if they don't waste time on pointless celebrities and the like. Take a little bit of and announce a price drop or a Kinect-less SKU, and then just rapid fire the games.

Exactly. Who do they think they're fooling? Oh, right. The blind fanboys that eat up everything they say and preach it.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#20MrImpatient35Posted 4/20/2014 6:54:48 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Well MS did say they couldn't fit everything into their E3 presentation. So it would make sense to show something a PAX, I hope they show the game from LXP.

I was just about to say that. That's why I'm not surprised by this. I thought they would put some of it in the Pax East that already happened...wishful thinking on my part.
---
FML