What was the first console you bought with your own money?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What was the first console you bought with your own money?
1 year ago#71
Pokemon Stadium Bundle N64.
1 year ago#72

Gameboy Advance if we're counting portables

Wii if we're not

I've bought all my portables since GBA (DS, PSP, 3ds, 3dsXL) and I bought my second PS3 after my first one gave up the ghost

I would've bought my own PS4, but my dad offered to get me one for Christmas and I'm sure as hell not turning down a free console.
Sanity's really just a one trick pony, you just get one trick: rational thought. But when you're good and crazy, oh baby! The skies the limit! - The Tick
1 year ago#73
60GB launch PS3. $600 and came woth Madden 08. Money I had saved through numerous Christmas's and birthdays.
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Now with Engagement.
1 year ago#74

Although, I did split a PS3 half / half with my brother.

Edit: Oh, I completely forgot I had bought a GBA SP and a DS before getting my 3DS.
"Ponies." - Ares
1 year ago#75
Sega Saturn
PSN: hobo_gloves - XBL: Argyle snake
Vagrant Story, Mark of The Ninja, SFA3, DmC, Rollcage, GTAIII, FEZ, Left 4 Dead 2, Okami, Psychonauts, and TS 2.
1 year ago#76
"They put the sights on top of the gun for a reason." - Frank Castle
1 year ago#77
If this question includes handheld systems, my first was the PSP. If only consoles, Xbox 360.
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
1 year ago#78
Never thought about it before, turns out I haven't bought any consoles with my own money. I haven't gotten a new console since the 360, which was a combined Christmas and birthday present years back. My brother has bought a PS3 (twice) and PS4 with his own money, but everything I've had was a gift.

Except my PC I built a few years back, aw yeah!
Maybe I do wanna be a french fry!
1 year ago#79
DS Lite because I wanted to get pokemon diamond and pearl
1 year ago#80
X1 as it was released before the ps4 here and then the ps4 a couple weeks later.
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com, where the mods cry at any opinion that's not their own.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What was the first console you bought with your own money?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived