Just won an Xbox One on Ebay for $350.

#1boochyPosted 4/20/2014 3:47:15 PM
I'm a current PS4 /Wii U owner so I was surprised I won the bid. I was thinking about picking up either TitanFall or Forza as my first game, what do you guys think? I'm kinda leaning towards Forza since there is no racing games out for PS4 yet.
---
Xbox Live GT/PSN ID - Duck Tales LOL/DuckTalesLOL
Steam ID: DuckTalesLOL
#2AnakeriePosted 4/20/2014 4:30:18 PM
I would wait and get the Soda Pop Drinking Simulator when it comes out.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#3xacebopPosted 4/20/2014 4:37:22 PM
I'd get dr3 for cheap unless you're dying to play those other games.
#4Lawboy2Posted 4/20/2014 4:39:59 PM
definitely plants v zombies

there are tons of sales on titanfall right now so you can pick that up for cheap

along with forza which is also on sale at some retailers...both games are good

also I have been telling ppl...if you don't know what games you want a neat feature about the xbox one is you can watch gameplay from friends and ppl who have just recorded their gameplay in upload studios or through the games app...it really helps its how I decided to pick up tomb raider

also this is different from twitch because its not live streams its recorded gameplay footage of someones game
#5BTM4444Posted 4/20/2014 4:40:17 PM
Definitely get dead rising 3, best exclusive by far. I'm not a big racing game fan but if you are, you will like forza.

I would only get titanfall if you have a buddy who has an xbox one and titanfall too, to play it with. It gets boring fast playing alone.
---
No one cares what your PC specs are
#6shamfuruPosted 4/20/2014 4:41:37 PM
I like DR3, Ryse, and PvZ
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#7Lawboy2Posted 4/20/2014 4:43:54 PM
BTM4444 posted...
Definitely get dead rising 3, best exclusive by far. I'm not a big racing game fan but if you are, you will like forza.

I would only get titanfall if you have a buddy who has an xbox one and titanfall too, to play it with. It gets boring fast playing alone.

I can attest to that....this is true...even though it is one of m favorite games all time...until you reach gen 3 you feel like you are playing for nothing unless you have friends to play with...it may be one of the best social games of all time imo...also they have so much in store for the game we have a lot to look forward from free extra content to DLC with 9 new maps....there will be plenty to like about titanfall when its all said and done
#8MrImpatient35Posted 4/20/2014 4:45:25 PM
Anakerie posted...

Or maybe Octodad...wait...that's only on PS4 right? sorry
---
FML
#9MrImpatient35Posted 4/20/2014 4:47:45 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
BTM4444 posted...

I can attest to that....this is true...even though it is one of m favorite games all time...until you reach gen 3 you feel like you are playing for nothing unless you have friends to play with...it may be one of the best social games of all time imo...also they have so much in store for the game we have a lot to look forward from free extra content to DLC with 9 new maps....there will be plenty to like about titanfall when its all said and done

9 maps? I thought it was 3. I was prolly not gonna buy it if it was 3, but I'll buy for 9 new maps.
---
FML
#10RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/20/2014 4:54:54 PM
Anakerie posted...

Overused bud, think of something new.

Ignore +1
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf