Just won an Xbox One on Ebay for $350.

#11MrImpatient35Posted 4/20/2014 5:59:48 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Anakerie posted...
I would wait and get the Soda Pop Drinking Simulator when it comes out.

Overused bud, think of something new.

Ignore +1

lol I took everyone off my ignore list, but it seems like I gotta start adding people again.
---
FML
#12carljenkPosted 4/20/2014 6:22:16 PM
Is it brand new for that price?
#13aheroafakePosted 4/20/2014 6:43:14 PM
You "won an Xbox One on Ebay for $350." eh? Usually when you "win" something, it's "free."
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#14bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/20/2014 6:52:10 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
definitely plants v zombies

there are tons of sales on titanfall right now so you can pick that up for cheap

along with forza which is also on sale at some retailers...both games are good

also I have been telling ppl...if you don't know what games you want a neat feature about the xbox one is you can watch gameplay from friends and ppl who have just recorded their gameplay in upload studios or through the games app...it really helps its how I decided to pick up tomb raider

also this is different from twitch because its not live streams its recorded gameplay footage of someones game

Or there is this thing called youtube
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#15doodles40Posted 4/20/2014 6:54:28 PM
Amazon (US) is having a video game gold box sale on Tuesday. I don't know what they'll have and it is usually crap, but it's worth taking a few seconds to see.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#16Mindwipe77Posted 4/20/2014 6:56:21 PM
aheroafake posted...
You "won an Xbox One on Ebay for $350." eh? Usually when you "win" something, it's "free."

no he WON a chance to pay someone 350 bucks
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#17aheroafakePosted 4/20/2014 7:01:49 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
aheroafake posted...

no he WON a chance to pay someone 350 bucks

Misleading Topic Title ftw.
---
#18boochy(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 7:07:57 PM
I "won" the auction if you guys want to get technical on my topic title. Thanks for the game suggestions though. I forgot about DR3, I'll pick that up. It was used, but in great condition, so let's hope it's as advertised.
---
Xbox Live GT/PSN ID - Duck Tales LOL/DuckTalesLOL
Steam ID: DuckTalesLOL
#19aheroafakePosted 4/20/2014 7:15:30 PM
boochy posted...
I "won" the auction if you guys want to get technical on my topic title. Thanks for the game suggestions though. I forgot about DR3, I'll pick that up. It was used, but in great condition, so let's hope it's as advertised.

I'm sorry dude, I wasn't being serious lol.
---
#20Lawboy2Posted 4/20/2014 7:32:25 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Lawboy2 posted...
definitely plants v zombies

there are tons of sales on titanfall right now so you can pick that up for cheap

along with forza which is also on sale at some retailers...both games are good

also I have been telling ppl...if you don't know what games you want a neat feature about the xbox one is you can watch gameplay from friends and ppl who have just recorded their gameplay in upload studios or through the games app...it really helps its how I decided to pick up tomb raider

also this is different from twitch because its not live streams its recorded gameplay footage of someones game

Or there is this thing called youtube

its so much simpler to watch it on your xbox one...ud know this if you had one...