Which would rather have: the entire Xbox library or the Playstation library

#11Mindwipe77Posted 4/20/2014 5:54:23 PM
ps ha a way better library of titles, not even a close contest
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#12FhearSliabhNeilPosted 4/20/2014 5:54:23 PM
Definitely PlayStation. I'd miss some of the Xbox exclusives, and I prefer the M$ controller, but the PlayStation library is worth it for the ps1 and ps2 by themselves.
---
http://www.soundcloud.com/christopher-neil-1
Check out the teaser single for my album "Camelot Lost".
#13Tyronelio1Posted 4/20/2014 5:56:15 PM
FewButCrazy posted...
Final Fantasy, Oddworlon xbox, Tomb Raider, on xbox Metal Gear Solid,on xbox Twisted Metal, Resident Evilon xbox, God of War, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Infamous,prototype is superior Little Big Planetthe best ip from last gen, Uncharted...is crap

---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com, where the mods cry at any opinion that's not their own.
#14jamamaw_gustavPosted 4/20/2014 6:08:46 PM
Joke question
#153HPPosted 4/20/2014 6:20:48 PM
Hmmmm, generations worth of classics or a newer multiplats along with halo and gears? lol anyone who picks xbox must be 14 or younger.
#16aheroafakePosted 4/20/2014 6:22:23 PM
3HP posted...
Hmmmm, generations worth of classics or a newer multiplats along with halo and gears? lol anyone who picks xbox must be 14 or younger.

And you must be around that age if you think people must choose Playstation over Xbox in this poll.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#17Garage_ManPosted 4/20/2014 6:28:55 PM
Right, is this even a question. Even the die hard fanboys the breath and live whatever crap MS spews out from Windows Phone to the amazing surface tablet..man that thing has office..OFFICE GUYS all the way down to the xbox cannot deny the PS1/2/3/4 library..especially 1 and 2. Its untouchable in quality. NOTHING has come close since.

That is why I am excited to see the PS4 have a good lead, I hope it gets HUGE in due time. The reason them systems worked so well was because instead of developers arguing over PS vs Xbox or whatever they just made good games. Last generation they were almost tied and it was just bad for gamers everywhere. Anyone saying competition is always better is a moron. We NEED a dominant console for the sake of gaming.
#18looselinkPosted 4/20/2014 6:59:06 PM
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, PSVita

vs.

Xbox, 360, and XB1...

Yeah... I'm gonna go with Playstation...

Actually this reminds me that PSNow is coming to the US this summer, if it actually has a good number of those older PSera games I could see it being Playstation's biggest killer app for years.
---
Yukimura Sanada