In game voices and sounds echoing with headset adapter

#1BTM4444Posted 4/20/2014 6:12:09 PM
Why is this s*** with the headset adapter still happening after the update.

In game voices and sounds like explosions will slightly echo. Like it sounds like it's coming from different sources and they are overlapping.

Any fixes?

Headset is turtle beach xp510. I'm using a turtle beach talkback cable to connect the headset to the headset adapter.

Thanks
---
No one cares what your PC specs are
#2elbarto1Posted 4/20/2014 6:55:30 PM
Did you set in game audio to 0 and chat to 100 for the audio coming out of the controller adapter?

Sounds like you have both the system audio and the controller audio on and that is causing the echo.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#3Mr_KillstreakPosted 4/20/2014 7:01:29 PM(edited)
Push the "controller" button on the adapter firmly so it beeps, then firmly press the "down" button a few times on the adapter until the echo stops.

I noticed you have to press the buttons kinda hard because if it doesn't beep when you press them nothing is adjusted.

I had this happen to me also.
#4BTM4444(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 7:17:58 PM
elbarto1 posted...
Did you set in game audio to 0 and chat to 100 for the audio coming out of the controller adapter?

Sounds like you have both the system audio and the controller audio on and that is causing the echo.

Can you elaborate more on this? Thanks

Mr_Killstreak posted...
Push the "controller" button on the adapter firmly so it beeps, then firmly press the "down" button a few times on the adapter until the echo stops.

I noticed you have to press the buttons kinda hard because if it doesn't beep when you press them nothing is adjusted.

I had this happen to me also.

Just tried this and it's still doing it.
---
No one cares what your PC specs are