Hate it or love it, Kinect was a GOOD move by MS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Hate it or love it, Kinect was a GOOD move by MS
1 year ago#41
>Calls someone pumpkin.
>Says he didn't call that person pumpkin and its that persons fault for getting offended.

>says to stop assuming.
>assumes someone is getting offended by what he says.

C'mon dude, don't live by that idiotic rule of "do as I say, not as I do".

That's if you're a dude? Bad assuming by me again.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com, where the mods cry at any opinion that's not their own.
1 year ago#42
And I'm gonna have to retract my statement about you being a civil person to actually converse with on this website from another topic we were talking in. I swear, it's like what you said in that other topic was posted by a completely different person.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
1 year ago#43
aheroafake posted...
And I'm gonna have to retract my statement about you being a civil person to actually converse with on this website from another topic we were talking in. I swear, it's like what you said in that other topic was posted by a completely different person.

Hey I was fine untill you went on your little rant demeaning me like I attacked you personally.

You could've been civil and corrected me and I would've apologised like I did but nope, this is gamefaqs after all.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com, where the mods cry at any opinion that's not their own.
1 year ago#44
Tyronelio1 posted...
>Calls someone pumpkin.
>Says he didn't call that person pumpkin and its that persons fault for getting offended.

>says to stop assuming.
>assumes someone is getting offended by what he says.

C'mon dude, don't live by that idiotic rule of "do as I say, not as I do".

That's if you're a dude? Bad assuming by me again.

I never said that I "didn't" call you pumpkin. Open your eyes. And like I said, you must be a little kid or a very sensitive person to be offended by the word "pumpkin."

And I don't know who taught you that the word "assume" means that the person using the word is offended. Google it and you'd see that "assume" means "supposed to be the case, without proof."

Seriously, stop trying to save face. You're wrong, get over it.
---
1 year ago#45
Tyronelio1 posted...
aheroafake posted...

Hey I was fine untill you went on your little rant demeaning me like I attacked you personally.

You could've been civil and corrected me and I would've apologised like I did but nope, this is gamefaqs after all.

Considering we had already talked about this in another topic and seemed to be on good terms after that, then you say what you said in this topic, that completely dropped my respect for you.
---
1 year ago#46
And I never called you names.

Mkay, pumpkin?

I guess that was directed towards someone else?

Oh and please show me your proof that I'm offended with something you have said to me.
---
1 year ago#47
Tyronelio1 posted...
And I never called you names.

Mkay, pumpkin?

I guess that was directed towards someone else?

Oh and please show me your proof that I'm offended with something you have said to me.

Oh no, me calling you "pumpkin" really got to you. Goodness, I am sooo sorry.</sarcasm>
---
1 year ago#48
You need to work on your reading comprehension. You accused me of being offended because I used the word "assume." You are unbelievable, lol.
---
1 year ago#49
C'mon man, you went to school didn't you?

Where does it say or is it implied I think I offended you?
---
1 year ago#50
Tyronelio1 posted...
C'mon man, you went to school didn't you?

Where does it say or is it implied I think I offended you?

"You could've just stated that you had one instead of getting all upset and raging like a child."

How does that not imply that you think you offended me?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Hate it or love it, Kinect was a GOOD move by MS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived