topic
#2PoweredMilkManPosted 4/21/2014 3:39:14 AM
vr6exyvr6exy posted...
topic

Uh you mean live streaming ? If so yes.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#3FlyHighToTheSkyPosted 4/21/2014 3:41:09 AM
You should buy one, right now they are selling so bad because of people hating the system so much. That Microsoft is giving tons of free stuff and price drops away with them.
#4xHughJasxPosted 4/24/2014 7:46:16 PM
FlyHighToTheSky posted...
You should buy one, right now they are selling so bad because of people hating the system so much. That Microsoft is giving tons of free stuff and price drops away with them.

Don't believe everything you hear on the Internet man. Xbox one is selling better at this stage than the 360. It's doing perfectly fine, it's not DOOMED like most unintelligent people claim.
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#5Cowboy082288Posted 4/24/2014 7:53:16 PM
xHughJasx posted...
FlyHighToTheSky posted...

Don't believe everything you hear on the Internet man. Xbox one is selling better at this stage than the 360. It's doing perfectly fine, it's not DOOMED like most unintelligent people claim.

Yeah it is actually kind of funny. You go to sites like this and there is a lot of 'Xbone is doomed', but go read what market analyst are saying and it is generally 'X Box One is doing pretty good, just not as good as sony'.

The only systems that analyst seem to think are actually in trouble (and they are by the way) is the PS Vita and the Wii U.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#6Goregasm17Posted 4/24/2014 8:04:03 PM
People are sheep, go play your PS4 like everyone else who followed the leader after E3 2013.

INB4 "NO PEE ESS FOUR IS SUPERIOR HARDWARE 1080P"
Ask Killzone about 1080p, sheep.
#7AkumaOutsiderPosted 4/25/2014 4:40:19 AM
Goregasm17 posted...
People are sheep, go play your PS4 like everyone else who followed the leader after E3 2013.

But it is superior hardware.
Also, sheep? Anyone who still wanted to follow MS directly after E3, now that's a sheep.
---
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover
#8LapanuiPosted 4/25/2014 4:44:10 AM
AkumaOutsider posted...
Goregasm17 posted...

Also, sheep? Anyone who still wanted to follow MS directly after E3, now that's a sheep.

No, the mindless sheep are the people who seem to just do what other fanboys are telling them to do. These kinds of people aren't loyal to any company, they just jump on whichever bandwagon that has the loudest people. They can't make a decision for themselves and are easily manipulated. This is what a lot of Sony fans are like, they also spread false information.

Hell, people I know didn't think you had to pay for PS+ to play online on the PS4 and spouted how crap LIVE was.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#9GiarccpsnPosted 4/25/2014 7:37:14 AM
vr6exyvr6exy posted...
topic

No XBone doesn't have anything like the "The Playroom" and "Live from PlayStation". You can't stream yourself doing stupid stuff in front of the Kinect.
---
NNID | PSN ID | GT: JoeKnightt
#10EternalskyPosted 4/25/2014 7:47:28 AM
Lapanui posted...
AkumaOutsider posted...
Goregasm17 posted...

No, the mindless sheep are the people who seem to just do what other fanboys are telling them to do. These kinds of people aren't loyal to any company, they just jump on whichever bandwagon that has the loudest people. They can't make a decision for themselves and are easily manipulated. This is what a lot of Sony fans are like, they also spread false information.

Hell, people I know didn't think you had to pay for PS+ to play online on the PS4 and spouted how crap LIVE was.

No, I think people remember what microsoft was trying to do e3 2013. It's not being a sheep it's called being turned off. Also if you didn't have ps plus and you have a vita ps3 and ps4 it makes no sense you get discounts and get to try games you wouldn't normally have brought. I don't play online but my i'll always have plus so i'm not hurting either way.