In any competitive multiplayer game, do you send "GG" whether you win or lose?

#31Stefmeister7Posted 4/21/2014 5:51:11 PM
only in sc2. it sometimes happens in dota, but 90% of the time it's just trash talking there.
#32raddicussPosted 4/21/2014 7:03:00 PM
No. Never. I usually send messages full of cussing and misspellings. Some time I'll even send audio of me talking about how I did their mom and stuff. Then when they ask for a rematch, I just lol at them and take my W into the sunset.
---
Everyday's great at your Junes.
PSN: Raddicuss
#33Killah PriestPosted 4/21/2014 7:11:51 PM
I just lol at them and take my W into the sunset.

I got a very amusing mental image reading this lol.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#34koolboy123Posted 4/21/2014 7:26:44 PM
no i send out bgs
---
try whackin it that oughta fix it
#35chem1calburnPosted 4/21/2014 7:44:33 PM
I remember back in the day in Socom it was commonplace for people to say "gg" or "good game" after a match, no matter how bad it was. I miss those days. People would even vote their own team members off if they were using cheap tactics. Then time went on... MW2 being the epitome of trash, although it had the potential to be one of the greatest shooters of all time. People would use the cheapest tactics on purpose, kids would scream into the mic and so on.

I feel like certain niche communities and newer games for expensive consoles have less kids and BS. Titanfall seems to have a rather quiet community and I never really hear trash talk. I met some cool people playing Dead Rising 3, too. But if I go back on my 360 and pop in GTA5 or Ghosts, forget about it...
---
X-Box Live GT: Poppa DR3W
#36ZanderKaboosePosted 4/21/2014 7:53:03 PM
No, but I will applaud epic names, especially if it makes me laugh every time I kill/get killed by them. Every time I would send a 'good game', I would just get hate back.

Best names I have applauded:
I_eat_child_souls
Fulldiaper
Donkinatrix
Dennis (had to be one of the first xbl users ever!)
Dyslexics_untie

That second one still gets me
---
See my opinion is superior because I refuted your statement without actually arguing anything. ~JDM_Jev
#37aj4x94Posted 4/21/2014 7:56:04 PM
If they win, they win. Not a huge deal. However, if they go out of their way to kill me in a humilating way like torching me with a flamethrower in Black Ops 1 or running into me with a cooked grenade, I'll send him a congrats message because I find those incredibly funny.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#38CKnightPosted 4/21/2014 7:59:51 PM
No.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#39TheBonfiniPosted 4/21/2014 8:16:35 PM
In Unreal Tournament LMS instagib if I had like ten lives left and everyone else was done if say "gg" sarcastically. If it was real close and I won I'd sometimes say it. If it was close and I lost I always said gg because those are the ones you get better from playing. I don't recall being dominated completely unless clearly an aimbot.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#40Chanfan02Posted 4/21/2014 10:52:11 PM
I usually will tell them on the mic. I used to do it in Gears a lot if the other players were cool and respectful. I send a message usually in NBA 2K14 when we have a close game.
---
XBL: Chanfan02
PSN: JChanfan