Who do you want to win the console war?

#11Hvv0l24n9Posted 4/21/2014 1:07:04 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
I want Sony to win this round, so devs and companies can see real gamers still outnumber TV watchers and casuals.

Then I want both Nintendo and MS to rebound with good, gamers consoles next gen and have an epic 3 way battle that never ends until I die at least.

But Sony wants TV watchers and casuals too.

Anyway, I want Ouya to win.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#12Garage_ManPosted 4/21/2014 1:24:49 PM
Sony because I am not stupid enough to believe that competition is always good for the consumer. The only people I see that really believe that are generally poor and want cheaper stuff all the time.

The reason gaming is in such a crap state..it is don't lie to yourself..is because MS and Sony were tied basically. Instead of developers setting down on a single console to make amazing games they instead had to optimize for all these different systems which took away from each of the games.

Say whatever you want but competition in THIS market is of zero good. Especially when it comes to the games. We are getting farther and farther away from what made games games a decade or two ago.
#13regsantotomasPosted 4/21/2014 1:28:06 PM
Eh, I ensure that I win every time by buying the games and systems that appeal to me.

Who sells more or less units is all but irrelevant.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#14IroncondorzPosted 4/21/2014 1:32:10 PM
I want gamers to win the "console war" and that means all consoles, and other platforms doing well.
#15AnakeriePosted 4/21/2014 1:33:30 PM
I don't want anyone "winning" because competition keeps prices from skyrocketing and gives incentive to all sides to outdo each other.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#16HellsControllerPosted 4/21/2014 1:35:57 PM
A return to the PS2 days would be nice.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#17AceviperPosted 4/21/2014 1:36:01 PM
The last option is dumb

Competition works BECAUSE there is a winner from it
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#18AnakeriePosted 4/21/2014 1:45:31 PM
Aceviper posted...
The last option is dumb

Not in marketing, not always. Look at Coke and Pepsi. Some years Coke sells better. Some years Pepsi does. But it would be insane to say that either one of them is the overall winner. If Coke was the only soft drink on the market, they could charge 10.00 a can and people who wanted it would have no choice but to pay that much because there were no alternatives. This is just basic economics...
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#19AceviperPosted 4/21/2014 1:49:57 PM
Anakerie posted...
Aceviper posted...
The last option is dumb

Not in marketing, not always. Look at Coke and Pepsi. Some years Coke sells better. Some years Pepsi does. But it would be insane to say that either one of them is the overall winner. If Coke was the only soft drink on the market, they could charge 10.00 a can and people who wanted it would have no choice but to pay that much because there were no alternatives. This is just basic economics...

Yes always,

Coke is the winner in their coke wars sometimes, Pepsi is the winner at other times. The loser needs to work that much harder to appease the consumers to come out ahead again and that is where competition actually works in favor of the consumers. Being the loser does not mean that they are eliminated from the race.
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#20kyncaniPosted 4/21/2014 2:03:01 PM
jblaze2121 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
The last option is the only answer.

Truth^

False.