Who do you want to win the console war?

#41Arn544Posted 4/21/2014 6:12:03 PM
They deserve to all lose because they all launched s***ty underpowered consoles, for the first time in 20 years they were already underpowered at launch. Consoles always were better than PCs at least for a few months, this time they were 1/3 the power from day 1.

I wouldn't be sad if they all tanked because instead of giving us generation 8 consoles we got generation 7.5 consoles.
#42Mindwipe77Posted 4/21/2014 6:21:29 PM
Arn544 posted...
They deserve to all lose because they all launched s***ty underpowered consoles, for the first time in 20 years they were already underpowered at launch. Consoles always were better than PCs at least for a few months, this time they were 1/3 the power from day 1.

I wouldn't be sad if they all tanked because instead of giving us generation 8 consoles we got generation 7.5 consoles.

well you guys were the ones that wanted new consoles so badly when the 360/ps3 still had plenty of life and games left in them. I always said the x1 and ps4 coulda waited till 2015 and we'd still have been fine
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#43XtremeWRATH360Posted 4/21/2014 6:28:22 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
Arn544 posted...

well you guys were the ones that wanted new consoles so badly when the 360/ps3 still had plenty of life and games left in them. I always said the x1 and ps4 coulda waited till 2015 and we'd still have been fine

I never wanted new consoles hell i still think it was pointless. There's nothing exciting about the new consoles, no games worth getting and one of them is super overpriced. They were still busting out amazing games that looked amazing and played amazing yet suddenly we need new systems, no screw that there was no need to change!
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#44brawl__08Posted 4/21/2014 6:36:27 PM
Ideally I'd want competition or at least the company that produces the highest quality games and has the best company ethics to win.

Seeing as Microsoft was fully intending to screw me over and Sony was very likely going to do the same thing if they hadn't seen the backlash over Microsoft first, I'd have to go with Nintendo here. Their greatest evil is on region locking, which is bad but hasn't screwed me over yet due to most titles being localized in a timely manner as promised. The next would be the dumbass account system, which isn't killing me (yet) but is still pretty bad. At least they've actually made games though, and their stance on DLC and used games has been favorable for the most part. If I ever purchase a PS4, it'd be for Japanese third party exclusives (assuming those even end up happening, and only the good stuff, not garbage like Neptunia). Microsoft would need to do several price drops and probably need to go as far as moneyhatting devs for good exclusives for me to give them attention.
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif
#45EleckzarPosted 4/21/2014 6:42:28 PM
Sony, MS, Nintendo, and the consumer. Everybody should win. But we live in the real world. The "winner" will be Sony as they will sell the most consoles.
---
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
#46chedibang1994Posted 4/21/2014 6:45:25 PM
Eleckzar posted...
Sony, MS, Nintendo, and the consumer. Everybody should win. But we live in the real world. The "winner" will be Sony as they will sell the most consoles.

That's the saddest part those who voted for anyone are not very smart you should be the one winning without us the consumer all of them lose
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#47HaeravonPosted 4/21/2014 6:55:09 PM
Me.
---
Join the gaming community at www.haeravon.com.
#48zeroroutePosted 4/21/2014 7:05:34 PM
Let's just play what we want and be mature about it.

/thread
#49ArsenicSteelPosted 4/21/2014 7:17:45 PM
Arn544 posted...

The first time in 20 years? Underpowered is the same complaint certain people have had against game consoles since the Jaguar vastly outpowered the main consoles from SEGA and Nintendo. I don't even need to mention that Arcade systems were superior to the original NES. Home consoles were never mainly about power, it has been about convenience and cost.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#50TheBonfiniPosted 4/21/2014 7:22:25 PM
No one cares what a few random posters wish to happen. The reality is this is war and Sony already secured victory when Wii-U flopped and X1 preflopped. It's over.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg