Who do you want to win the console war?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who do you want to win the console war?
1 year ago#91
Nintendo, since they are my favorite.
Remove the "lol" before Nintendo in the poll, please. I don't like that "lol" being next to Nintendo.
---
Xbox/Windows Gamertag & NNID: TDPNeji | Steam ID & PSN: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
1 year ago#92
NejiHyuga900 posted...
Nintendo, since they are my favorite.
Remove the "lol" before Nintendo in the poll, please. I don't like that "lol" being next to Nintendo.

good luck with nintendo winning.

be lucky the 3ds is selling.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
1 year ago#93
i want the consumers to win

therefore all 3 big brands better sell so we can get some good games. if everybody else folds and there is no competition, we'll end up getting the shaft in terms of pricing, features, support, and quality, just like EA Sports.

now that they have no competition they just keep shoveling out the same microtransaction-heavy rehashes year after year without ever fixing any of the bugs. ultimate team in the NHL series is a prime example, but there are many more in that genre that could have been so much more improved, fixed, and polished if EA had to worry about people buying the other product because they are tired of dealing with the same crap year after year but still want to play their favorite type of sports game or whatever

thats pretty much how i feel. healthy competition is great. fanboys trying to start wars with each other because they cant afford or enjoy any other device is just silly and childish. i just want to see some good games out there. not $30 demo's or prologues or whatever the hell you want to call it. or content cut out of a game just to be sold to you for DLC. people need to learn how to say no to that and never buy it, otherwise that could become a growing trend. especially if theres no other competition to turn to if you feel like youre getting the shaft but still want to play your games.

id bet my bottom dollar that if sony wasnt around, and looking at the current state of nintendo, microsoft would have surely enforced their DRM and forced kinect plugged in and all that other stuff reguardless of what the consumers wanted, because people wouldnt really have much of a choice if they dont want to spend the next decade playing on an older console or buying an expensive computer
(edited by blacklabelice)
1 year ago#94
topic fails.

no gamer option
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
1 year ago#95
all consoles are in dire need of a bacon simulator game.

thats how i feel right now. i dont care who makes it. ill buy.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who do you want to win the console war?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived