So my X1 arrives tomorrow, need advice from people who have both PS4 and X1

#1Phange 2Posted 4/21/2014 4:51:09 PM
I couldn't resist the $449.99 Titanfall+Forza+X1 bundle despite having a PS4, so I ordered one.

My current plan is to get all FPS and third person shooter titles on X1, and most everything else third-party on my PS4. Obviously exclusives are the exception.

The controller is the single most important factor to me when it comes to game play - so I'm willing to take slightly worse graphics if it means a better control experience.

Do you find the X1 to be a generally better gaming experience overall, when graphics are excluded? If so, I might make it my primary console. Right now, my major reason for using the PS4 is because the OS is so fast, but it's kinda barebones.
---
Xbox Live: Phange 2
Playstation Network: Phange
#2LEGEND_725Posted 4/21/2014 4:54:00 PM
I find the Xbox one is the better console GRAPHICS included. You will probably end up selling your ps4 before long like I did
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#3mokmuudPosted 4/21/2014 4:55:20 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
I find the Xbox one is the better console GRAPHICS included. You will probably end up selling your ps4 before long like I did

Lmao
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#4billOrileyPosted 4/21/2014 4:56:07 PM
well the xbone has inferior multiplats ( lower framerate and resolution), and inferior online. You gotta pay 60 bucks a year to use skype and netflix etc.
#5mokmuudPosted 4/21/2014 4:56:37 PM
Phange 2 posted...
I couldn't resist the $449.99 Titanfall+Forza+X1 bundle despite having a PS4, so I ordered one.

My current plan is to get all FPS and third person shooter titles on X1, and most everything else third-party on my PS4. Obviously exclusives are the exception.

The controller is the single most important factor to me when it comes to game play - so I'm willing to take slightly worse graphics if it means a better control experience.

Do you find the X1 to be a generally better gaming experience overall, when graphics are excluded? If so, I might make it my primary console. Right now, my major reason for using the PS4 is because the OS is so fast, but it's kinda barebones.

I think they both have their perks.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#6SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/21/2014 4:57:17 PM
Games will even out later when PS4 gets more releases. If you play a lot of games online and you like those FPS and TPS then Xbox One will likely become your primary console since the controller and online is better. If you gravitate towards JRPGs and sony exclusives you'll probably stick with PS4 being your main
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#7LEGEND_725Posted 4/21/2014 4:58:47 PM
billOriley posted...
well the xbone has inferior multiplats ( lower framerate and resolution), and inferior online. You gotta pay 60 bucks a year to use skype and netflix etc.

Lol microsofts dedicated servers and Xbox live not getting hacked curb stomps PSN

Oh and the better controller and kinect integration like in BF4 curb stomps exaggerated graphics differences
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#8Phange 2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 4:59:16 PM
I don't play a lot of online games but I do love single-player FPS titles, which is why I've always been kind of an Xbox gamer.

As for PS4, I originally got it because it was cheaper. I really like it, but I've never really been a big fan of the DualShock design (even though DS4 is vastly better than DS3)
---
Xbox Live: Phange 2
Playstation Network: Phange
#9HeathenutopiaPosted 4/21/2014 5:01:01 PM
The controller is good, but I prefer the 360 controller more. Just my preference. After a day it two I disconnected the Kinect. When I have to repeat myself multiple times to perform basic functions, I was done with it.

Enjoy your purchase. The current exclusives will hold you over for awhile.
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#10billOrileyPosted 4/21/2014 5:01:04 PM
oh and another thing they delayed spiderman on the xbone because the lack of xbone sales. They're even losing 3rd party support too tc.