So my X1 arrives tomorrow, need advice from people who have both PS4 and X1

#11PominAusPosted 4/21/2014 4:05:40 PM
billOriley posted...
oh and another thing they delayed spiderman on the xbone because the lack of xbone sales. They're even losing 3rd party support too tc.

Why are you lying? Where has it been stated that the reason for AS2 being postponed/cancelled is due to the smaller install base of Xbox One.
#12wskingwsPosted 4/21/2014 4:05:41 PM
I owned a ps4 for about 3 weeks and on those 3 weeks I felt like I was constantly fighting against the analog sticks of the controller to keep my thumbs from slipping, that and it feels really weird rapidly tapping R2 (to fire handguns). So yes I find the Xbox one to be a much better gaming experience. The x1 controller feels premium-ish if that makes sense but with that being said accessing messages is REALLY slow.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#13Laylow12Posted 4/21/2014 4:07:39 PM
Just remember, a Hard Reset fixes everything.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#14Phange 2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 4:07:52 PM
wskingws posted...
I owned a ps4 for about 3 weeks and on those 3 weeks I felt like I was constantly fighting against the analog sticks of the controller to keep my thumbs from slipping, that and it feels really weird rapidly tapping R2 (to fire handguns). So yes I find the Xbox one to be a much better gaming experience. The x1 controller feels premium-ish if that makes sense but with that being said accessing messages is REALLY slow.

The one thing about PS4 that I find truly impressive is the speed with which the OS operates. Again, not a big fan of the PS ecosystem but I give mad props to Sony for making the PS4's OS so speedy especially in terms of multitasking.
---
Xbox Live: Phange 2
Playstation Network: Phange
#15Terry-bogardPosted 4/21/2014 4:09:13 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
billOriley posted...
well the xbone has inferior multiplats ( lower framerate and resolution), and inferior online. You gotta pay 60 bucks a year to use skype and netflix etc.

Lol microsofts dedicated servers and Xbox live not getting hacked curb stomps PSN

Oh and the better controller and kinect integration like in BF4 curb stomps exaggerated graphics differences

Xbox live got hacked several times already , the latest thing was found by a 5 years old a few weeks back remember ?
Ps4 has a much better gamepad , ligther , much better battery life , actually has a real battery , touch pad ....
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#16Phange 2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 4:10:20 PM
Are you kidding, the PS4's controller battery life is awful. As much as I love my PS4, I absolutely despise how short the battery life is.
---
Xbox Live: Phange 2
Playstation Network: Phange
#17Terry-bogardPosted 4/21/2014 4:10:23 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
I find the Xbox one is the better console GRAPHICS included. You will probably end up selling your ps4 before long like I did

LOL , you never owned a ps4 kid or you would stab yourself in the foot for stating such nonsense.
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#18PominAusPosted 4/21/2014 4:14:31 PM
Terry-bogard posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
billOriley posted...
well the xbone has inferior multiplats ( lower framerate and resolution), and inferior online. You gotta pay 60 bucks a year to use skype and netflix etc.

Lol microsofts dedicated servers and Xbox live not getting hacked curb stomps PSN

Oh and the better controller and kinect integration like in BF4 curb stomps exaggerated graphics differences

Xbox live got hacked several times already , the latest thing was found by a 5 years old a few weeks back remember ?
Ps4 has a much better gamepad , ligther , much better battery life , actually has a real battery , touch pad ....

Incorrect. Xbox One controller has the longer battery life, also Xbox Live was not 'hacked' by a 5 year old. It was a parental lock local to a single console which the kid managed to bypass.
#19mokmuudPosted 4/21/2014 4:15:15 PM
PominAus posted...
billOriley posted...
oh and another thing they delayed spiderman on the xbone because the lack of xbone sales. They're even losing 3rd party support too tc.

Why are you lying? Where has it been stated that the reason for AS2 being postponed/cancelled is due to the smaller install base of Xbox One.

You do realize its the same thing.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#20PominAusPosted 4/21/2014 4:16:49 PM
mokmuud posted...
PominAus posted...
billOriley posted...

You do realize its the same thing.

Yes. It's called paraphrasing.