So my X1 arrives tomorrow, need advice from people who have both PS4 and X1

#21Jiggy101011Posted 4/21/2014 5:26:06 PM
Terry-bogard posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
billOriley posted...
well the xbone has inferior multiplats ( lower framerate and resolution), and inferior online. You gotta pay 60 bucks a year to use skype and netflix etc.

Lol microsofts dedicated servers and Xbox live not getting hacked curb stomps PSN

Oh and the better controller and kinect integration like in BF4 curb stomps exaggerated graphics differences

Xbox live got hacked several times already , the latest thing was found by a 5 years old a few weeks back remember ?
Ps4 has a much better gamepad , ligther , much better battery life , actually has a real battery , touch pad ....

He didn't hack the console. Read the article for yourself instead of parroting your Sony friends.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/5-year-old-cracks-xbox-one-security-by-discovering-simple-flaw/1100-6418774/

You would think people would stop lying when we have access to the internet.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
#22Jiggy101011Posted 4/21/2014 5:30:11 PM
Terry-bogard posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
billOriley posted...
well the xbone has inferior multiplats ( lower framerate and resolution), and inferior online. You gotta pay 60 bucks a year to use skype and netflix etc.

Lol microsofts dedicated servers and Xbox live not getting hacked curb stomps PSN

Oh and the better controller and kinect integration like in BF4 curb stomps exaggerated graphics differences

Xbox live got hacked several times already , the latest thing was found by a 5 years old a few weeks back remember ?
Ps4 has a much better gamepad , ligther , much better battery life , actually has a real battery , touch pad ....

"Where I canít defend Sonyís controller is battery life, which is truly pathetic. I think 4Ĺ hours was touted but in practice it feels as though Iíve permanently got the charge cable tethered to the console. The Xbox One controller has no such concerns, easily achieving 15 hours. The real star of the show are the impulse triggers, which are put to great use in Forza Motorsport 5."

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/29/xbox-one-vs-ps4-the-current-winner-readers-feature-4681918/

seriously, do some fact checking next time.
---
#23Phange 2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 5:32:06 PM
Ugh guys, cut it with the juvenile console wars BS.

They're bloody video game consoles, not countries or sports teams.
---
Xbox Live: Phange 2
Playstation Network: Phange
#24mokmuudPosted 4/21/2014 5:32:47 PM
To be fair the Xbox One controller's battery life depends on the batteries you buy and put in it.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#25InterzoneMantraPosted 4/21/2014 5:33:29 PM
Phange 2 posted...

you think this is bad, you should see the samsung vs iphone wars
#26wskingwsPosted 4/21/2014 5:40:49 PM
Phange 2 posted...
wskingws posted...
I owned a ps4 for about 3 weeks and on those 3 weeks I felt like I was constantly fighting against the analog sticks of the controller to keep my thumbs from slipping, that and it feels really weird rapidly tapping R2 (to fire handguns). So yes I find the Xbox one to be a much better gaming experience. The x1 controller feels premium-ish if that makes sense but with that being said accessing messages is REALLY slow.

The one thing about PS4 that I find truly impressive is the speed with which the OS operates. Again, not a big fan of the PS ecosystem but I give mad props to Sony for making the PS4's OS so speedy especially in terms of multitasking.

The X1 OS is pretty fast too I mean you can back out of a game and switch to Youtube within seconds (less than a second if you use the voice commands I refuse to use) but for some reason sometimes accessing messages takes forever.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#27Jiggy101011Posted 4/21/2014 5:41:46 PM
Phange 2 posted...

I don't participate in them, I just call out the blatant liars.
---
#28Jiggy101011Posted 4/21/2014 5:57:27 PM
mokmuud posted...
To be fair the Xbox One controller's battery life depends on the batteries you buy and put in it.

I have rechargeable batteries and they last about 16 hours of gameplay. I like that Microsoft went this way, I went through too many play and charge kits last gen.
---
#29mokmuudPosted 4/21/2014 6:00:48 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
mokmuud posted...

I have rechargeable batteries and they last about 16 hours of gameplay. I like that Microsoft went this way, I went through too many play and charge kits last gen.

You could have done the same thing with the 360 controller.
I don't like having to buy batteries.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#30Jiggy101011Posted 4/21/2014 6:13:19 PM
mokmuud posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...
mokmuud posted...

You could have done the same thing with the 360 controller.
I don't like having to buy batteries.

I did towards the end of the gen, besides all you have to do is buy rechargeable batteries once and them you never have to buy batteries again. They will set you back a few bucks but it is worth it if you game a lot.

I just got my hip replaced so I'm stuck on my couch, I couldn't stand a 4 1/2 hour battery life.
---