havent even touched my wii u since xbone

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. havent even touched my wii u since xbone

User Info: teddy241

teddy241
2 years ago#1
Got titanfall bundle. Great game and loving xbox fitness/insanity. I never thought a videogame console would allow me to burn fat and get in shape.

I was half way though pikmin 3 then stopped and havent looked back. X1 just fits my needs for FPS, online gaming, fitness and more
Idk know the purpose of this post but damn xbone is a great console. Sorry nintendo.. i think your lack of games and apps will be the death of you

User Info: Charity_Diary

Charity_Diary
2 years ago#2
I actually have played my Wii U more than my Xbox One. I got the Wind Waker Bundle and have played it quite a bit. Skyward Sword, Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, etc.

Sure, I got Titanfall. Played it for a day or two, got bored of it. Wake me up when something of substance comes out.
GT: Blueberry Whale ... ESO: Lights-Sparks or @Charity_Diary
Learn to swim <3

User Info: teddy241

teddy241
2 years ago#3
Charity_Diary posted...
I actually have played my Wii U more than my Xbox One. I got the Wind Waker Bundle and have played it quite a bit. Skyward Sword, Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, etc.

Sure, I got Titanfall. Played it for a day or two, got bored of it. Wake me up when something of substance comes out.

MH3 is a great game. I played it to death when it first came out. Prolly that and super mario bros wii u are my faves.

I think nintendo games are fun but the variety is not there.

User Info: That_Damn_Kid

That_Damn_Kid
2 years ago#4
Fatal Frame is coming. You will touch it again.
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS

User Info: HyzinBurg

HyzinBurg
2 years ago#5
heheheheh haven't played with your wii cus you been playing with yer bone heheheheheh
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
2 years ago#6
WiiU, aka: my Netflix in bed machine.
Occasionally !I play a VC game.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY

User Info: PoweredMilkMan

PoweredMilkMan
2 years ago#7
mine collects dust, i'll play a vc game here and there. i just want a new zelda, and metroid.
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon

User Info: CKnight

CKnight
2 years ago#8
I may buy a Wii.

I played a bit of the last Mario game which was really good. Plus the new Smash and Kart seem interesting.

And the Wii U is BC so I can go back and play the games I missed such as Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, ect.
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles

User Info: Emerald_Wyvern

Emerald_Wyvern
2 years ago#9
I bought Titanfall and MGS:GZ for my Xbone. PLayed a little of the former and have yet to touch latter. My Wii U, on the other hand, is getting a lot of love from DKC:TF and my VC games.
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock

User Info: WartPig_

WartPig_
2 years ago#10
*insert we-wii/wii-u toilet humor here*
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. havent even touched my wii u since xbone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived