havent even touched my wii u since xbone

#1teddy241Posted 4/21/2014 7:48:51 PM
Got titanfall bundle. Great game and loving xbox fitness/insanity. I never thought a videogame console would allow me to burn fat and get in shape.

I was half way though pikmin 3 then stopped and havent looked back. X1 just fits my needs for FPS, online gaming, fitness and more
Idk know the purpose of this post but damn xbone is a great console. Sorry nintendo.. i think your lack of games and apps will be the death of you
#2Charity_DiaryPosted 4/21/2014 7:54:55 PM
I actually have played my Wii U more than my Xbox One. I got the Wind Waker Bundle and have played it quite a bit. Skyward Sword, Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, etc.

Sure, I got Titanfall. Played it for a day or two, got bored of it. Wake me up when something of substance comes out.
---
GT: Blueberry Whale ... ESO: Lights-Sparks or @Charity_Diary
Learn to swim <3
#3teddy241(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 8:04:39 PM
Charity_Diary posted...
I actually have played my Wii U more than my Xbox One. I got the Wind Waker Bundle and have played it quite a bit. Skyward Sword, Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter, etc.

Sure, I got Titanfall. Played it for a day or two, got bored of it. Wake me up when something of substance comes out.

MH3 is a great game. I played it to death when it first came out. Prolly that and super mario bros wii u are my faves.

I think nintendo games are fun but the variety is not there.
#4That_Damn_KidPosted 4/21/2014 8:05:55 PM
Fatal Frame is coming. You will touch it again.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#5HyzinBurgPosted 4/21/2014 8:08:11 PM
heheheheh haven't played with your wii cus you been playing with yer bone heheheheheh
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#6elbarto1Posted 4/21/2014 8:11:55 PM
WiiU, aka: my Netflix in bed machine.
Occasionally !I play a VC game.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#7PoweredMilkManPosted 4/21/2014 8:13:52 PM
mine collects dust, i'll play a vc game here and there. i just want a new zelda, and metroid.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#8CKnightPosted 4/21/2014 8:18:56 PM
I may buy a Wii.

I played a bit of the last Mario game which was really good. Plus the new Smash and Kart seem interesting.

And the Wii U is BC so I can go back and play the games I missed such as Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, ect.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#9Emerald_WyvernPosted 4/21/2014 9:34:39 PM
I bought Titanfall and MGS:GZ for my Xbone. PLayed a little of the former and have yet to touch latter. My Wii U, on the other hand, is getting a lot of love from DKC:TF and my VC games.
---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#10WartPig_Posted 4/21/2014 9:41:07 PM
*insert we-wii/wii-u toilet humor here*
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"