Brand new XBOX ONE "Day One Edition Consoles" still available after 5 months.

#21aheroafakePosted 4/22/2014 11:50:39 AM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Geist posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

Oh the irony. You're spending your "life" making posts on a video game message board just like the people you're calling out.

No the people I call out are on a board they hate, that is why they should reevaluate their life my friend. It's like hating Mcdonalds, but eating there every day, makes no sense.

I hate McDonald's but love those shamrock shakes when they are out

---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#22squarex8264Posted 4/22/2014 12:01:08 PM
Geist posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...

Oh the irony. You're spending your "life" making posts on a video game message board just like the people you're calling out.

No the people I call out are on a board they hate, that is why they should reevaluate their life my friend. It's like hating Mcdonalds, but eating there every day, makes no sense.

I agree with Geist. Why come to a board, every single day no less, to post about something that you do not like? How does that sound remotely enjoyable? Especially since many of these people have been here long before launch.

I still remember one user who made a topic the day after the March NPD numbers were released about how "hectic the past 24 hours had been" to assess all the information... o_O
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#23Cornbread4lifePosted 4/22/2014 12:02:15 PM
I wouldn't get one, my day one controller already has a permanent upward drift in the right stick (which makes trials literally impossible to play).
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#24cmincPosted 4/22/2014 12:40:54 PM
method115 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
You've gotta be a real sucker to pay $500 for just the console when you can get the system with Forza 5 and Titanfall currently for $450.

Geist posted...
You guys seriously need a life.

The best post are the ones that are like "Ponies have no games to play so they post on this board". So it's like Ponies have no games so they post on this board and the guy responding has so many games that he responds to them...

A lot of us are here to kill time at work, man. In either case, it's our board. A lot of the people talking up their ps4's could just as easily be on their own board or, you know, actually playing their 'superior' console.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#25leelee3105Posted 4/22/2014 12:44:34 PM
method115 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
You've gotta be a real sucker to pay $500 for just the console when you can get the system with Forza 5 and Titanfall currently for $450.

Geist posted...
You guys seriously need a life.

The best post are the ones that are like "Ponies have no games to play so they post on this board". So it's like Ponies have no games so they post on this board and the guy responding has so many games that he responds to them...

the part that proves they/you have no life is that they are on THIS board posting their pony garbage.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#260PTICSPosted 4/22/2014 1:35:10 PM
I've seen some Day One Box + Achievement Only sell on eBay from $40-200 since release.