for the people that have both next gen consoles how to buy third party games??

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 4/22/2014 5:32:47 AM
I now have both ps4 & Xbox 1 I'm trying to decide how to pick up games for each one so they both get the same amount

how to go about buying a third party game ? on both systems. do you look at Xbox Live ? controllers ?pixels? trophies?
---
XBO/PS4 HauntedBlueMoon - The Red Turtle Shell. Terrorizing Gamers Since 1992
#2Heero0101Posted 4/22/2014 5:42:13 AM
The controller that feels most comfortable in hands normally makes sense or exclusives dlc or items for one than the other.
---
The Great Lord Shaberdingo
FC: 3067-5140-8896
#3Bobsy84Posted 4/22/2014 5:42:16 AM
Is the game online or offline

Do you get any exclusive content in either version

Are there notable problems with either version like low frame rates slowdown ect

These are all worth considering, one thing I will say is ps4 games install way way quicker than xbox one games
#4thegrimgunnerPosted 4/22/2014 5:46:26 AM
The same thing I do with my PC (which is capable of playing games with better graphical fidelity and at a higher FPS and in some cases with mods.(I also can use my controller 360 at the moment)

Whatever my friends play on if multi-player. Or if single player PC. Honestly though for Multi-platform games without multi-player you may aswell play games on your last gen consoles. The graphical leap isnt that important to be honest
---
Psn: IIGrimsonII (Not currently active) Xbox GT: II Krason II
PC/Steam Krason
#5AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/22/2014 6:20:20 AM
I choose whichever version plays and looks better.

So far, I've gotten all of my multiplats on PS4.

I only have Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 on Xbox.
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#6cheezedadadaPosted 4/22/2014 6:24:39 AM(edited)
I will mostly likely go Xbox One for most multiplats, but only because I prefer the controller way more and my friends spend more time on XBL than PSN. The PS4 is pretty much my exclusives only machine. Thats how it was last gen as well. Graphics aren't as important to me, so they usually don't affect my decision.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#7GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/22/2014 6:29:18 AM
If a game has MP I want to play then I will go XBOX because of Live and my friends but for SP I go PS.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#8X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 4/22/2014 6:37:50 AM
I go either by what console I had any previous entries on last gen or by which controller I prefer, both of which usually coincide. I'll very rarely pick 1 console over the other for any other reason unless it's a huge graphical/gameplay difference (the Silent Hill HD Collection was never patched on PS3) or a lot of exclusive content (GTA IV's timed DLC on 360).
---
We all give up eventually...
#9BoneRevolutionPosted 4/22/2014 6:44:53 AM
Graphics, controller, online, etc.. Xbox is the way to go since 2001.
#10garcia_jxPosted 4/22/2014 7:14:54 AM
So far, I have purchased the better looking version