X1 vs PS4 Games Chart from November to May Shows a Striking Difference

#1MuryoPosted 4/22/2014 4:55:53 AM(edited)
X1 better make more changes on their plans:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/20/ps4-vs-xbox-one-games-chart-from-january-to-may-shows-a-striking-difference/
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#2BeefEasterPosted 4/22/2014 4:55:17 AM
ps4 haz no gaems
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#3Massillon_GPosted 4/22/2014 5:07:47 AM
I had no idea That Trivia Game, Pure Chess and Backgammon Blitz came out this month. Planned on getting a PS4 in 2015 but I don't know if I can hold out much longer.
---
GT: MGG 9000
#4thegrimgunnerPosted 4/22/2014 5:18:06 AM
None of those games are worth a Punt. Seriously Watchdogs is the kind of game I would buy on sale on PC in a year when it costs 9 pounds. Same with Wolfenstein unless it has a Doom 4 Demo .

I would play DayLight. But thats also on the PC and I would only play that on PC, It costs 7.99 with a 33% sale right now on steam.

MLB the show. Well im British so thats a pass. Bound by Flame looks ok but its no Dark souls 2 (which just came out)

Quality over quantity. Neither console has anything interesting coming out for a while.
---
Psn: IIGrimsonII (Not currently active) Xbox GT: II Krason II
PC/Steam Krason
#5Nights2KPosted 4/22/2014 5:18:32 AM
This has now been posted 10,000,001 times
#6IzraeilPosted 4/22/2014 5:30:47 AM
thegrimgunner posted...
None of those games are worth a Punt. Seriously Watchdogs is the kind of game I would buy on sale on PC in a year when it costs 9 pounds. Same with Wolfenstein unless it has a Doom 4 Demo .

I would play DayLight. But thats also on the PC and I would only play that on PC, It costs 7.99 with a 33% sale right now on steam.

MLB the show. Well im British so thats a pass. Bound by Flame looks ok but its no Dark souls 2 (which just came out)

Quality over quantity. Neither console has anything interesting coming out for a while.

I don't think anyone's implying PS4 has must games on it that warrant you go out and buy it right now.
And I don't see how your quality over quantity statement is very odd in this situation because it's not like XB1 has better games. All the multi plats are better on PS4. and XB1's exclusives like DR3 and Titanfall are just last gen games that moved to XB1 half way through development, there's nothing next gen about them, actually same goes for Killer Instinct, and Forza 5. Ryse is the only game on XB1 that actually looks like it wouldn't be possible on last ten consoles.
Atleast PS4 has Killzone and inFAMOUS, both of which actually games built ground up for the system and are a good showcase for next gen. And that's really all you can expect from first year games.
#7Darkside_ShadowPosted 4/22/2014 5:33:23 AM
Massillon_G posted...
I had no idea That Trivia Game, Pure Chess and Backgammon Blitz came out this month. Planned on getting a PS4 in 2015 but I don't know if I can hold out much longer.

LMAO!! Best post ever. Well done Sir.
#8cheezedadadaPosted 4/22/2014 5:35:57 AM
This graphic has been posted at least 10 times and every time it makes me think the same thing, which is "I cant wait for E3". I'm all set with Backgammon, Trivia game and King Oddball. I am all for indies (in fact I LOVE indie games), but I want less of the type I mentioned and more like Transistor and Daylight. I am excited for those games.

Either way, I wouldn't really brag about either side of these lists. There will be plenty of amazing games coming out for both consoles down the road, but at the moment the lists are lacking.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#9Jx1010Posted 4/22/2014 5:38:36 AM
Wow PS4 has ALOT more games wow hmmmmm I didnt know this...
#10BoneRevolutionPosted 4/22/2014 5:38:59 AM
Izraeil posted...
thegrimgunner posted...

And I don't see how your quality over quantity statement is very odd in this situation because it's not like XB1 has better games. All the multi plats are better on PS4

No