X1 vs PS4 Games Chart from November to May Shows a Striking Difference

#71BrusselsAffairPosted 4/22/2014 10:18:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#72AlexanaxelaPosted 4/22/2014 10:33:18 AM
BrusselsAffair posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Wow PS4 has ALOT more games wow hmmmmm I didnt know this...

"ALOT" isn't a word you illiterate monkey.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/S8TRIo4br3I/AAAAAAAACv4/Zh7_GcMlRKo/s400/ALOT.png

checkmate
---
No matter what happened in the past, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new.
#73C_A_G_EPosted 4/22/2014 11:52:26 AM
ssjsczr posted...
Reading some of the comments makes me think some people are having sex with their consoles instead of playing games on them.

this.... Too many stupid fanboys around... a little clue you people get nothing for acting the company that makes the most money. Both systems are selling well and will be around for the full cycle.

That said, people need to stop thrashing indies. they are a great trend for all gamers. (even if you don't like them)
#74Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2014 12:06:58 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
BrusselsAffair posted...
Jx1010 posted...
Wow PS4 has ALOT more games wow hmmmmm I didnt know this...

"ALOT" isn't a word you illiterate monkey.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/S8TRIo4br3I/AAAAAAAACv4/Zh7_GcMlRKo/s400/ALOT.png

checkmate

Boom!
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#75kyncaniPosted 4/22/2014 1:22:15 PM
renskyfire posted...
Evel138 posted...
ROFLd posted...
Lol @ insecure Sony fanboys boasting about PC ports of c-tier indie games.

Pretty much sums it up.

Are people actually using indie games.....that don't even use the hardware, figuratively speaking.....in some asinine comparison? A "striking" one at that?

Don't get me wrong, I've already bought both....already bought into this gen, but if we really have nothing more than a pile of low rent indie titles, then neither of these consoles are worth their price tag.

Mercenary Kings is actually really fun, but yeah people trying to tote the PS4 as superior because of indie games is a tad silly.

True that.

The main reasons the PS4 sells much more than the Xbox One are because it is cheaper, more powerful, with better games and a lot of games you get for free.

Indies are just a bonus really.
#76SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/22/2014 1:27:51 PM
Massillon_G posted...
I had no idea That Trivia Game, Pure Chess and Backgammon Blitz came out this month. Planned on getting a PS4 in 2015 but I don't know if I can hold out much longer.

I lol'd
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#77MRL3G3NDPosted 4/23/2014 6:40:52 AM
cheezedadada posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
and the last defense of the rabid illogical xbox fanboy has been broken...now this creature has esrted to "Just wait for E3"...in which blind faith is applied to the usually illogical thought process

I'm xbox all the way...but I'm also a logical sane person. I can say that the PS4 is whooping our ass without wincing or crying lol

There are many games on that list that I wanted to try warframe, outlast (WAS FREE), blacklight...Injustice was my favorite fighting game until I had to trade it in at launch...

I was reassured by the rabid fanboys that they would soon arrive on xbox one after a short period...

which was pure speculation and lies...

Hey...seriously...fanboys are part of the problem...if you sit here and act like everything is alright MS will drag it's ass is righting the wrongs...

if an angry mob followed by bad press arises, they will get in gear and start making changes faster...

You really need to stop calling EVERYONE in the world fanboys. Seriously. Almost every single person in the entire world (non-gamers included) is a fanboy to you. People can't even open their mouth to draw in a single breath of air without you labeling them a fanboy.

Of course wait for E3. These consoles are still pretty new and the library needs time to grow. This applies to both consoles. Your obsession with HATING everything is really getting to be a little over the top. I picture you sitting on your rocking chair on your porch just screaming at little kids who run around happy. Relax.

I have never seen you make one post where you havent complained about something. I mean I could be wrong. If you have had anything positive to say about anything in the past, feel free to link me to it. Otherwise its just a constant stream of pure anger over the consoles not living up to your standards only months after release.

I only call people who ignore logic to emotionally defend their choice of gaming hardware fanboys...and if MS can release some good news I would cheer and say something positive.

but they haven't released any good news... only a myriad of double edged lies and PR spin...and I'm sick of fanboys trying to defend that nonsense...the issues can't rise to the top because people are crying "why are you being so negative?"...
---
WU-TANG vs BF4
http://youtu.be/TVmvMvJ67zo
#78Ironman06Posted 4/23/2014 8:52:19 AM
Massillon_G posted...
I had no idea That Trivia Game, Pure Chess and Backgammon Blitz came out this month. Planned on getting a PS4 in 2015 but I don't know if I can hold out much longer.

Yeah, that's about it. I seriously don't have an issue with the PS4 or Xbox One, but to say either console has an abundance of games is just wrong.
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#79Muryo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 2:17:49 PM
MRL3G3ND posted...
cheezedadada posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
and the last defense of the rabid illogical xbox fanboy has been broken...now this creature has esrted to "Just wait for E3"...in which blind faith is applied to the usually illogical thought process

I'm xbox all the way...but I'm also a logical sane person. I can say that the PS4 is whooping our ass without wincing or crying lol

There are many games on that list that I wanted to try warframe, outlast (WAS FREE), blacklight...Injustice was my favorite fighting game until I had to trade it in at launch...

I was reassured by the rabid fanboys that they would soon arrive on xbox one after a short period...

which was pure speculation and lies...

Hey...seriously...fanboys are part of the problem...if you sit here and act like everything is alright MS will drag it's ass is righting the wrongs...

if an angry mob followed by bad press arises, they will get in gear and start making changes faster...

You really need to stop calling EVERYONE in the world fanboys. Seriously. Almost every single person in the entire world (non-gamers included) is a fanboy to you. People can't even open their mouth to draw in a single breath of air without you labeling them a fanboy.

Of course wait for E3. These consoles are still pretty new and the library needs time to grow. This applies to both consoles. Your obsession with HATING everything is really getting to be a little over the top. I picture you sitting on your rocking chair on your porch just screaming at little kids who run around happy. Relax.

I have never seen you make one post where you havent complained about something. I mean I could be wrong. If you have had anything positive to say about anything in the past, feel free to link me to it. Otherwise its just a constant stream of pure anger over the consoles not living up to your standards only months after release.

I only call people who ignore logic to emotionally defend their choice of gaming hardware fanboys...and if MS can release some good news I would cheer and say something positive.

but they haven't released any good news... only a myriad of double edged lies and PR spin...and I'm sick of fanboys trying to defend that nonsense...the issues can't rise to the top because people are crying "why are you being so negative?"...

This.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken