Microsoft: "We can't just plop Xbox 360 features into the code base of Xbox One"

#41Road_Kill_666Posted 4/23/2014 7:42:06 AM
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Welp I'm selling my XB1

I'll give you $40 for it.
#42aheroafakePosted 4/23/2014 7:50:24 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...
man the lies just keep coming...smh
I made the jump from the original to the 360...

AND YES, it was a logical progression...everything was there, with a better UI and functionality.

MS rushed and screwed the pooch...in the early days of the 360...we didn't have any problems connecting...custom soundtracks were there...everything was there, there were no issues

The original Xbox 360 dashboard was a mess. The blades system sucked hard.. The updates they made is what improved the 360 dashboard to what it was today.

The blades system was awesome.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#43aheroafakePosted 4/23/2014 7:51:15 AM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
Welp I'm selling my XB1

I'll give you $40 for it.

Screw that, I'll give you $50 for it.
---
#44ExempliGratiaPosted 4/23/2014 7:58:32 AM
aheroafake posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

AND YES, it was a logical progression...everything was there, with a better UI and functionality.

MS rushed and screwed the pooch...in the early days of the 360...we didn't have any problems connecting...custom soundtracks were there...everything was there, there were no issues

The original Xbox 360 dashboard was a mess. The blades system sucked hard.. The updates they made is what improved the 360 dashboard to what it was today.

Hell no it wasn't.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#45DarkAdonis123Posted 4/23/2014 8:09:54 AM
Didn't he also say they couldn't just reverse the DRM and anti used game architecture too?
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#46AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/23/2014 9:41:14 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
aheroafake posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

Hell no it wasn't.

Hell yeah it was. Quicker, easier to navigate and more efficient. Fact, fact and fact.
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#47badmanneilPosted 4/23/2014 10:03:42 AM
Microsoft sleeps in a gigantic bed of lies.

The major flaw with the Xbox One is the Kinect and the UI that was built around the Kinect. All i wanted from Microsoft was a more powerful 360 with a better controller. I think that is what everyone wanted.
#48badmanneilPosted 4/23/2014 10:04:25 AM
and yea- Blades System was by far the best!
#49aheroafakePosted 4/23/2014 10:31:58 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
aheroafake posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
MRL3G3ND posted...

Hell no it wasn't.

Yes, it was.
---
#50aheroafakePosted 4/23/2014 10:32:12 AM
badmanneil posted...
and yea- Blades System was by far the best!

Agreed.
---