First Call of Duty 2014 image leaked! Shows actual in game character.

#21CrysianiaPosted 4/23/2014 7:02:38 AM
If i had money for everytime a someone said "Actual in-game characters," the developer claimed. And was wrong, i would be rich.
#22aheroafakePosted 4/23/2014 7:08:09 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/22/call-of-duty-2014-first-image-revealed?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Interesting. At least it looks like they made an effort this time in graphics.

That view is what I could be looking at through my sights on screen when I pull the trigger, and I still wouldn't get the kill. This is how much I suck at shooters.

No, that's how much CoD sucks with hit detection.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#23Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/23/2014 7:16:08 AM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
No matter how much lip stick you put on a pig, it's still a pig

bacon comes from pigs.

are you comparing my precious bacon to Call of Duty?

shame on you...
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#24scoobydoobydontPosted 4/23/2014 7:17:56 AM
CoD haters, the only thing less original than CoD...

Pic looks good, but doesn't really mean anything by itself.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png
#25aheroafakePosted 4/23/2014 7:26:10 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
CoD haters, the only thing less original than CoD...

Pic looks good, but doesn't really mean anything by itself.

Agreed.
---
#26cmincPosted 4/23/2014 10:44:02 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/22/call-of-duty-2014-first-image-revealed?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

That view is what I could be looking at through my sights on screen when I pull the trigger, and I still wouldn't get the kill. This is how much I suck at shooters.

Assuming youd like to be good at shooters...

Dude, aiming might actually be your problem. I'm not heavy into cod and never really have been, but i always do well in multiplayer at friends' houses by hitting aim, then shoot--always in quick succession-- everytime theres movement on the screen. (TAP-TAP, that fast)

Just in case, dont hold down the right trigger button with automatics, either. The recoil will throw you off your shot. You want to snap to your target with the aim button and then fire for a second, let off, aim button-fire button (TAP-TAP), let off and repeat.

Cod's easy peasy when you play it like an arcade game. In everything else, where aiming is actually a 'skill,' you can loosely align your reticle with where your target is, or is likely to be, then walk or strafe/ sidestep them into your sights when you leave cover.

Think of it like cutting down a tree with a gun in real life without moving your arms or torso. After locking your gun into place with your arms, just fire while taking steps to the left for a bit, then right for a bit, adjusting your recticle closer to your target when you can, and walking backwards or forward to better align your shot with your sights when youre sure it wont get you killed.

Grenades also become easier to toss properly when you assume your throws trajectory starts and lands above the reticle on your screen.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#27aheroafakePosted 4/23/2014 10:45:58 AM
cminc posted...
Reflex-Arc posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...

Assuming youd like to be good at shooters...

Dude, aiming might actually be your problem. I'm not heavy into cod and never really have been, but i always do well in multiplayer at friends' houses by hitting aim, then shoot--always in quick succession-- everytime theres movement on the screen. (TAP-TAP, that fast)

Just in case, dont hold down the right trigger button with automatics, either. The recoil will throw you off your shot. You want to snap to your target with the aim button and then fire for a second, let off, aim button-fire button (TAP-TAP), let off and repeat.

Cod's easy peasy when you play it like an arcade game. In everything else, where aiming is actually a 'skill,' you can loosely align your reticle with where your target is, or is likely to be, then walk or strafe/ sidestep them into your sights when you leave cover.

Think of it like cutting down a tree with a gun in real life without moving your arms or torso. After locking your gun into place with your arms, just fire while taking steps to the left for a bit, then right for a bit, adjusting your recticle closer to your target when you can, and walking backwards or forward to better align your shot with your sights when youre sure it wont get you killed.

Grenades also become easier to toss properly when you assume your throws trajectory starts and lands above the reticle on your screen.

Why aren't you a pro if CoD is so easy then?
---
#28sonicteam2k1Posted 4/23/2014 11:13:02 AM
man people love to hate on Call of Duty
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#29ish0turfac3Posted 4/23/2014 1:46:09 PM
Cod has been garbage since MW3
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3 - Steam ID: ish0turfac3
3DS Code: 1719-3540-9027 Playstation ID: ueffingsrs (feel free to add me)
#30RyuuHou25Posted 4/23/2014 1:58:44 PM
That looks like crap. It's not even a decent attempt at faces or anything, there were games on PS3/360 that did better jobs of faces than that. Pores and everything look blurry as hell. The straps and the clips have some questionable textures there. The eyes and eyelids look like some third rate PC game.

That is not at all impressive.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts