Have any xbox games ever been in the top ten on gamefaqs?

#11GeistPosted 4/23/2014 5:13:57 AM
Jedi454 posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Does Xbox have any good exclusives? Because halo is just cod with fancy guns and jet packs.

Goodbye kid. Ignored.

Good luck with that, the GFAQs limit is too small to deal with the amount of trolls on the XB1 board. Just ignore them normally.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#12Joey-ZazaPosted 4/23/2014 5:23:57 AM
I imagine Halo 2/3 were on there. I forget though.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#13cheezedadadaPosted 4/23/2014 7:18:28 AM(edited)
*EDIT* I said Titanfall, but that's not exclusive.

I guess Alan Wake and Halo like the others have said. I am sure there have been more, but I am tired and not thinking clearly at the moment.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#14Duke_of_NukePosted 4/23/2014 6:59:05 AM
wskingws posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Doubt it, because Sonyfaqs.

Also the exclusives the Xbox gets aren't really games that you go to a forum to discuss things like say dark souls or Pokemon because most of the community is just online.

Its funny how they blame Sony's community for all the trolling in here. Trolls arent real gamers, they're people with serious issues and a hunger for attention. If anything you should blame all the people that bite in to it and feed them.. I mean, if no one replied to any of those troll topics they would go away but noooo that's the way people in here want it. I often see everyone ignore topics where a person wants to genuinely discuss a game.

Because discussing games is boring in comparison.
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.
#15chrish909Posted 4/23/2014 7:15:31 AM
Alan wake, any halo or gears.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#16Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 4/23/2014 7:23:44 AM
wskingws posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

Also the exclusives the Xbox gets aren't really games that you go to a forum to discuss things like say dark souls or Pokemon because most of the community is just online.

Its funny how they blame Sony's community for all the trolling in here. Trolls arent real gamers, they're people with serious issues and a hunger for attention. If anything you should blame all the people that bite in to it and feed them.. I mean, if no one replied to any of those troll topics they would go away but noooo that's the way people in here want it. I often see everyone ignore topics where a person wants to genuinely discuss a game.

You're being unrealistic though. The one who trolls is the one to blame not the one who gets suckered in because the one trolling is being an ass.
#17ErevilePosted 4/23/2014 9:03:38 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
wskingws posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

You're being unrealistic though. The one who trolls is the one to blame not the one who gets suckered in because the one trolling is being an ass.

My grandma always said, "The one who throws the second punch is the one who starts the fight".
---
Tonight I will serenade you with the tortured screams of my lunatic soul.
PSN: Khoron
#18Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 4/23/2014 10:55:40 AM
Erevile posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
wskingws posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...

My grandma always said, "The one who throws the second punch is the one who starts the fight".

If the one who started trolling to begin with hadn't started there would be nothing to worry about. He is the one who can stop it all instead of every single person on a message board not replying. Blame the one who starts it. It just makes more sense in a normal thinking way.
#19-Oath-Posted 4/23/2014 11:04:10 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
The Sonyfaqs thing is so timed and lame... Loom up almost any multiplatform game and the guide will most likely have a 360 label where half the time the author won't even bother translating the control scheme.

This site is for fans of gaming. Period.

This. The 360 versions of gaming boards were always more popular and active. And still are.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#20uniquebadgerPosted 4/23/2014 11:09:31 AM
from my understanding the top 10 is based on activity on the boards right? This would make sense that it wouldn't make the top 10 with most games as the X1 has a smaller install base. and i am guessing that a very small minority of people that own a game system actually post on these boards. So wouldn't it be kind of weird if one of the X1 games was in the top 10?