lords of fallen - 1080p tougher on xbox one

#51nableet(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 8:58:56 AM
http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/04/23/lords-of-the-fallen-isnt-just-a-next-gen-dark-souls

More lords of the fallen info for those interested :-)
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#52aheroafakePosted 4/23/2014 9:16:15 AM(edited)
method115 posted...
aheroafake posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Sega_Saturn09 posted...
Enough with the 1080p!!! I have all 3 next gen systems and I didn't get either of them for 1080p or 720p I got them all for games!!!!

You guys need to relax - this is the way it's going to be this gen, so get used to it. It's a legitimate news bit, it's not trolling - bottom line is MS got cocky and Sony bested them with a more powerful console - it's as simple as that, and the sooner you guys stop flipping out about resolutions, the better.

Idiots that come in here just to bait people and claim the PS4 games look like they're from a different gen? Those types should be marked for trolling, but getting all hot and bothered by legitimate news is silly.

It might be legitimate but considering the type of topics we see the most on this board are topics about how 1080p 60fps games are so difficult to make on Xbox One compared to PS4, his annoyance is completely understandable and these stupid topics should be considered spam or something. This board is completely littered with these topics.

How is this spam. It's a legit article about the X1. If this article said they had no issue hitting 1080p on the X1 and PS4 you'd have no issue with it correct?

I must be misusing the term "spam" and if I am, I apologize. I have no problem with a topic that criticizes that Xbox One can't do 1080p, however, when there are more than enough topics addressing the issue, that's when it becomes bothersome. There doesn't need to be tons of topics about this issue on one page of a thread. If there were the same amount of topics stating that Xbox One and PS4 could do 1080p perfectly, I would still feel the same. There is more than enough topics about these and that more just continue to clutter the board. That's what I'm trying to point out. I guess I shouldn't have singled out the TC, and for that I apologize as well.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#53method115Posted 4/23/2014 9:23:04 AM
aheroafake posted...
method115 posted...
aheroafake posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Sega_Saturn09 posted...
Enough with the 1080p!!! I have all 3 next gen systems and I didn't get either of them for 1080p or 720p I got them all for games!!!!

You guys need to relax - this is the way it's going to be this gen, so get used to it. It's a legitimate news bit, it's not trolling - bottom line is MS got cocky and Sony bested them with a more powerful console - it's as simple as that, and the sooner you guys stop flipping out about resolutions, the better.

Idiots that come in here just to bait people and claim the PS4 games look like they're from a different gen? Those types should be marked for trolling, but getting all hot and bothered by legitimate news is silly.

It might be legitimate but considering the type of topics we see the most on this board are topics about how 1080p 60fps games are so difficult to make on Xbox One compared to PS4, his annoyance is completely understandable and these stupid topics should be considered spam or something. This board is completely littered with these topics.

How is this spam. It's a legit article about the X1. If this article said they had no issue hitting 1080p on the X1 and PS4 you'd have no issue with it correct?

I must be misusing the term "spam" and if I am, I apologize. I have no problem with a topic that criticizes that Xbox One can't do 1080p, however, when there are more than enough topics addressing the issue, that's when it becomes bothersome. There doesn't need to be tons of topics about this issue on one page of a thread. If there were the same amount of topics stating that Xbox One and PS4 could do 1080p perfectly, I would still feel the same. There is more than enough topics about these and that more just continue to clutter the board. That's what I'm trying to point out. I guess I shouldn't have singled out the TC, and for that I apologize as well.

Yes but this is talking about another game that people didn't know what the resolution was. I could understand if it was just a generic article on the X1 1080p resolution but it's not. It's a new article about an upcoming game that is looking like it wont be 1080p.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#54aheroafakePosted 4/23/2014 9:26:18 AM
^Yes, I took this topic out of context. I shouldn't have. I'm just tired of seeing this board bombarded by topics bring up the 1080p issue.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#55DRzCalderonPosted 4/23/2014 9:43:33 AM
Dante_Defiance posted...
bob15x posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
That xbone struggling in each and every area.

but it does many things better than ps4.

It does multimedia a 100 times better than the PS4 for sure. But so far at least, most of these multi platform games have been flatout better looking on PS4. I don't know about you guys but I jumped on the next generation for better looking games...not to yell at Netflix.

THIS!

My anticipation for next gen was to experience the best games at their top performance in regards to resolution, FPS, etc... Especially on my 40 inch TV where resolution is relevantly noticeable.

As for exclusives, that subjective argument I keep hearing over and over in defense to the Xbox one, multi-platforms led the gaming industry to farther heights than exclusives last gen so having the console that represents those multi-plats better in resolution and performance are what matter to me.

My top 5 games are all multi-plats.
1. Red Dead Redemption
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Batman Arkham City
4. Borderlands 2
5. Dark Souls

That power gap between both consoles ain't going nowhere. It's just up to the gamer if they care or not.
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#56kyncaniPosted 4/23/2014 10:55:16 AM
Bladez_89 posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
Sega_Saturn09 posted...

Well said. The people that argue about resolution etc etc etc, need to get a life and soak up some vitamin D.

Beside, pretty much every single game ends up being 1080p on the PS4 and 720p on the Xbox One, if that.
#57jpraelsterPosted 4/23/2014 2:37:01 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
Sega_Saturn09 posted...

Its not news we dont already know the ps4 is more powerful time to stop acting like morons and saying oh the ps4 runs this game better,ps4 is always gonna have better multiplats this isnt news its common sense and it doesnt need to be posted