Xbox One $310 in UK!

#1comicwatchPosted 4/23/2014 7:09:54 AM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=806562

Good deal for those in the uk. Isn't that really cheap for a new game system?
---
My Animal Crossing New Leaf DA: 4300 3003 9535
#2scoobydoobydontPosted 4/23/2014 7:15:41 AM
You are misusing the dollar sign. 310 BPS is actually $520 USD. zOMG, they're practically giving them awayayay!1!! /s
---
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png
#3richboy900Posted 4/23/2014 7:21:22 AM
I'd be gutted if my car depreciated like that. Good thing I don't have a fiat :o
#4ghost140Posted 4/23/2014 7:31:26 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
You are misusing the dollar sign. 310 BPS is actually $520 USD. zOMG, they're practically giving them awayayay!1!! /s

but they are giving them away... in the UK. It's not their fault the US dollar is less valuable against the British pound
---
Big publishers have yet to grasp the concept that unless they offer serious money and accept a big share of the risk, nobody needs them anymore. - Dan Vavra
#5TrueBlue91Posted 4/23/2014 7:49:45 AM

Dude, the Xbox One started at 430. This is an insane drop this early. PS4's stayed at 350 the whole time.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#6chubbychaserPosted 4/23/2014 7:50:20 AM
due to xbone inferior hardware and consistently inferior multiplat games. I think $250 is sweet spot fro the xbone.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#7schmarkenheimerPosted 4/23/2014 9:48:12 AM
That's ~$200 drop in 5 months.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#8scoobydoobydontPosted 4/23/2014 10:00:27 AM
ghost140 posted...
but they are giving them away... in the UK. It's not their fault the US dollar is less valuable against the British pound

TrueBlue91 posted...
Dude, the Xbox One started at 430. This is an insane drop this early. PS4's stayed at 350 the whole time.

I'm not sure what either of your posts has to do with the fact that its still more expensive with this "deal" than it has ever been in the US. Nor do you seem to be considering the fact that this is a retailer price decision, not Microsoft's. To say nothing of the fact that you think slightly less gouging (whilst still priced well above cost) is proof of some sort of failure. I'd like to think you both had some sort of actual point when you started your replies to me, but I think it's pretty clear you're just looking to frame this "deal" in the most negative light you can for obvious reasons, and you aren't going to let things like common sense or context get in your way. It's sad, but not unexpected. $500+ USD is not practically giving them away. I shouldn't have to explain that, but obviously you need it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png
#9dart246Posted 4/23/2014 10:28:08 AM
ghost140 posted...

TrueBlue91 posted...

I'm not sure what either of your posts has to do with the fact that its still more expensive with this "deal" than it has ever been in the US. Nor do you seem to be considering the fact that this is a retailer price decision, not Microsoft's. To say nothing of the fact that you think slightly less gouging (whilst still priced well above cost) is proof of some sort of failure. I'd like to think you both had some sort of actual point when you started your replies to me, but I think it's pretty clear you're just looking to frame this "deal" in the most negative light you can for obvious reasons, and you aren't going to let things like common sense or context get in your way. It's sad, but not unexpected. $500+ USD is not practically giving them away. I shouldn't have to explain that, but obviously you need it.

ITP: I don't understand global economics.
---
If welfare could be used for abortions...this would be a much better world...
#10ghost140Posted 4/23/2014 11:16:37 AM(edited)
ghost140 posted...

TrueBlue91 posted...

No what is sad and not unexpected is you understanding of value of the US dollar.
---
Big publishers have yet to grasp the concept that unless they offer serious money and accept a big share of the risk, nobody needs them anymore. - Dan Vavra