What game shall I buy?

#1callum623Posted 4/23/2014 8:23:29 AM
I have at the minute

Battlefield 4
Cod Ghosts
Dead Rising 3
Titanfall

I've finished them all and ghosts is just terrible in my opinion so I was going to trade it in so might as well buy a new game. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good one? I was thinking about getting Tomb Raider. By the way if there is another board for this stuff please let me know lol. Thanks.
---
GT: Malicious Skunk
#2cheezedadadaPosted 4/23/2014 8:35:08 AM(edited)
I think Tomb Raider is a good choice. I really enjoyed it and it has a good amount of extra content to keep you busy (tombs, collectibles, upgrades etc).

If you like the Assassin Creed series, AC4 is another good purchase. It has tons of stuff to do and could keep you busy for a very long time.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#3brownmysterPosted 4/23/2014 8:27:30 AM
Trials fusion is fun.
#4cheezedadadaPosted 4/23/2014 8:29:17 AM(edited)
brownmyster posted...
Trials fusion is fun.

This was going to be my third suggestion if it sounds like something you would like. With all the user content, you pretty much get thousands of tracks for free.
---
#5VladIIITepesPosted 4/23/2014 8:30:33 AM
Plants VS Zombies is pretty amazing. :-)
#6bblbigPosted 4/23/2014 8:32:37 AM
callum623 posted...

Battlefield 4
Cod Ghosts
Dead Rising 3
Titanfall

Ghosts was/is garbage...I agree. I never really understood the Dead Rising thing either, but to each their own. I own and love Titanfall. Tomb Raider is great as well. Those two would be my votes
---
Insert witty statement here
#7DJ break beatsPosted 4/23/2014 8:59:11 AM
Plants V Zombies
---
"Are you going to bark all day, little doggie, or are you going to bite?" - Mr. Blonde from Reservoir Dogs.
#8callum623(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 9:09:18 AM
Thanks for the help everyone. I'm going to go with tomb raider as I need something that will last a long time. I also might go with pvz and trials fusion if I get bored later on.
---
GT: Malicious Skunk
#9Jedi454Posted 4/23/2014 9:10:28 AM
callum623 posted...
Thanks for the help everyone. I'm going to go with tomb raider as I need something that will last a long time. I also might go with pvz and trials fusion if I get bored later on.

Tomb Raider is short and the multiplayer is horrific! Get PvZ instead.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#10cheezedadadaPosted 4/23/2014 9:14:03 AM
callum623 posted...

The story mode on Tomb Raider is about 10-12 hours, but a completionist would get about ~20 hours out of it. To me, that is a pretty good length for that type of game.

If you are really looking for something to last a long time though, AC4 will def last longer. AC4 main story is about ~20 hours and a completionist run is about ~50.

I do think Tomb Raider is a good decision though. I love that game and it has decent replay value. I have beat it 3 times in total and the third time was still fun.
---