What genre of video games you feel takes the most skill?

#171retep_onePosted 4/24/2014 1:17:32 AM
fighting games imo
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......
#172RagnarokxvPosted 4/24/2014 1:32:01 AM(edited)
STG

(shmups)
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#173Spetsnaz420Posted 4/24/2014 1:44:56 AM
Virobot posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
It's ok. Don't feel bad. I'm French but can't speak French.

That's quite different from being French and refusing to speak English, which is what I experience in Quebec every time I go.

I f***ing hate that... 90% of the country speaks English and every province I've been to has bilingual street signs on highways etc... Then in Quebec everything in French and they are rude to people who can't understand. Meanwhile even the real French from France don't like FRENCH Canadians
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#174RagnarokxvPosted 4/24/2014 1:46:40 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Virobot posted...
Joey-Zaza posted...
It's ok. Don't feel bad. I'm French but can't speak French.

That's quite different from being French and refusing to speak English, which is what I experience in Quebec every time I go.

I f***ing hate that... 90% of the country speaks English and every province I've been to has bilingual street signs on highways etc... Then in Quebec everything in French and they are rude to people who can't understand. Meanwhile even the real French from France don't like FRENCH Canadians

As someone from western Canada I know exactly what you are talking about, it pisses me off to no end. I could throw some insults in there as well, which I have the right tto do, as I am 3/8 french Canadian.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#175loafy013Posted 4/24/2014 1:57:52 AM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
Just think, all these 14 year old COD pukes, could one day cure cancer.

I can see the prescriptions now. "Get a buddy, and take via teabag 3 times a day"
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.