Anyone looking forward to the new Wolfenstein?

#11WinnsockPosted 4/23/2014 12:36:03 PM
I'm not planning on getting it. However, if you are, you should open up a MyBestBuy account, join gamer's club for free, and preorder the game there and you'll get a $20 certificate for Best Buy and a cheap looking figurine.
---
GT: Winnsock
#12kennyynnooPosted 4/23/2014 12:41:31 PM
daniel79 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Waiting on reviews, it needs an 8.5 or 85/100 everywhere for me to go for it. Watchdogs is to close to its launch so I'd never go back to it.

That's just silly..

I still boot up Wolfenstein for the 360. How can you not go back to games you've previously bought? :P

Watchdogs will have my attention a month then transformers(maybe), sniper elite 3 come and then the crew, then forza horizon 2... So on. Wolfenstein isn't a desired game by me, I would buy if it's really good but I won't touch it other wise. I don't finish many games, I'm an addict and if it doesn't suck me in I never finish it. I gave up on the last of us because it was boring in the middle.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#13youngskillzPosted 4/23/2014 1:56:09 PM
definitely, better than a cod or other reshashed standard military shooter that comes out every damn year.

did i mention dual weilding?

seems all us old school fps fans are all but gone...too bad.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#14Jedi454Posted 4/23/2014 1:58:52 PM
I saw actually gameplay footage of it in a Lifescream and was unfortunately unimpressed. Now i'm going to just wait for reviews and if it is hitting those 8's, 9's and 10's, i'll probably grab it then.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#15Viper187666Posted 4/23/2014 2:26:25 PM
I'm not looking forward to it, because it has trash COD aiming mechanics instead of a real reticule on screen all the time both zoomed in and out as Halo games, original F.E.A.R./F.E.A.R. Files etc. Would it kill devs to killl people the OPTION of NOT having the gun cover half their screen when they zoom in!?!?
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#16prozac786Posted 4/23/2014 2:30:14 PM
Yes, I'm really hyped for it, the release cannot come soon enough.
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#17spacejamjordanzPosted 4/23/2014 2:37:40 PM
aheroafake posted...
I'm looking more forward to the Doom beta that comes with this game.

This! I came into this topic just to say that.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#18BryanPS360Posted 4/23/2014 2:42:10 PM
Yup. Looks like good fun. But I mainly preordered for the Doom BETA.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#19HughMyronGainzPosted 4/23/2014 3:03:29 PM
Viper187666 posted...
I'm not looking forward to it, because it has trash COD aiming mechanics instead of a real reticule on screen all the time both zoomed in and out as Halo games, original F.E.A.R./F.E.A.R. Files etc. Would it kill devs to killl people the OPTION of NOT having the gun cover half their screen when they zoom in!?!?

---
U mirin brah?
#20Semp1Posted 4/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
Looking forward to it more than watchdogs for some reason.
---
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.