Anyone looking forward to the new Wolfenstein?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone looking forward to the new Wolfenstein?

User Info: Winnsock

Winnsock
2 years ago#11
I'm not planning on getting it. However, if you are, you should open up a MyBestBuy account, join gamer's club for free, and preorder the game there and you'll get a $20 certificate for Best Buy and a cheap looking figurine.
GT: Winnsock

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#12
daniel79 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Waiting on reviews, it needs an 8.5 or 85/100 everywhere for me to go for it. Watchdogs is to close to its launch so I'd never go back to it.

That's just silly..

I still boot up Wolfenstein for the 360. How can you not go back to games you've previously bought? :P

Watchdogs will have my attention a month then transformers(maybe), sniper elite 3 come and then the crew, then forza horizon 2... So on. Wolfenstein isn't a desired game by me, I would buy if it's really good but I won't touch it other wise. I don't finish many games, I'm an addict and if it doesn't suck me in I never finish it. I gave up on the last of us because it was boring in the middle.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
2 years ago#13
definitely, better than a cod or other reshashed standard military shooter that comes out every damn year.

did i mention dual weilding?

seems all us old school fps fans are all but gone...too bad.
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#14
I saw actually gameplay footage of it in a Lifescream and was unfortunately unimpressed. Now i'm going to just wait for reviews and if it is hitting those 8's, 9's and 10's, i'll probably grab it then.
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.

User Info: Viper187666

Viper187666
2 years ago#15
I'm not looking forward to it, because it has trash COD aiming mechanics instead of a real reticule on screen all the time both zoomed in and out as Halo games, original F.E.A.R./F.E.A.R. Files etc. Would it kill devs to killl people the OPTION of NOT having the gun cover half their screen when they zoom in!?!?
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG

User Info: prozac786

prozac786
2 years ago#16
Yes, I'm really hyped for it, the release cannot come soon enough.
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x

User Info: spacejamjordanz

spacejamjordanz
2 years ago#17
aheroafake posted...
I'm looking more forward to the Doom beta that comes with this game.

This! I came into this topic just to say that.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138

User Info: BryanPS360

BryanPS360
2 years ago#18
Yup. Looks like good fun. But I mainly preordered for the Doom BETA.
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf

User Info: HughMyronGainz

HughMyronGainz
2 years ago#19
Viper187666 posted...
I'm not looking forward to it, because it has trash COD aiming mechanics instead of a real reticule on screen all the time both zoomed in and out as Halo games, original F.E.A.R./F.E.A.R. Files etc. Would it kill devs to killl people the OPTION of NOT having the gun cover half their screen when they zoom in!?!?
U mirin brah?

User Info: Semp1

Semp1
2 years ago#20
Looking forward to it more than watchdogs for some reason.
XBONE+PS4=True Gamer.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Anyone looking forward to the new Wolfenstein?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived