Wish MS would release some XBLA games

#1RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/23/2014 11:18:09 AM
While we wait for some quality retail games.

I have Rayman Legends, TF, BF4, PvZ, PowerStar Golf, and KI which are all really good imo but the XB1 is lacking those great arcade games to fill in the gaps. When you get bored for a day or 2 with the games you have it'd be nice to jump into some arcade titles for a few. I don't think XB1 is doing enough to bring us quantity. The quality is good but quantity just in the form of some classics in the arcade would be great.

Other than RBI Baseball and Wolfenstein I don't have much planned until Madden.
---
YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzB_HK9sNU
#2Pantera_head667Posted 4/23/2014 11:22:11 AM
Well there's strider, peggle, trials fusion (which I'd highly recommend, very addictive 'one more go' gameplay)
---
_,-' Dance to the decadence dance '-,_
#3RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 11:30:44 AM
I thought about Strider, but it looks like a very repetitive side scroller and give never been big on sword swinging games.

Trials fusion looks OK, but a tad bit boring imo

Can you tell me more about peggle, I don't even get what it is lol

Overall though I think they could use some old school games like VC does on Wii and WiiU. A dozen or so to really vamp up the XBLA.
---
YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffzB_HK9sNU
#4Countachlpsx2Posted 4/23/2014 11:33:42 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
I thought about Strider, but it looks like a very repetitive side scroller and give never been big on sword swinging games.

Trials fusion looks OK, but a tad bit boring imo

Can you tell me more about peggle, I don't even get what it is lol

Overall though I think they could use some old school games like VC does on Wii and WiiU. A dozen or so to really vamp up the XBLA.

Trials Fusion is incredibly time sucking and addicting...the ability to race ghosts of anyone on the leaderboards wherever they are is awesome