Atlus, Nippon Ichi, From Software, Level 5 and more making XB1 games.

#121Stefmeister7Posted 4/27/2014 6:59:16 PM
md22mdrx posted...
Robin_Mask posted...
What has Nippon Ichi done? First time I hear of them.

Same for Level 5, although I may have heard the name once.

What has Nippon Ichi done? For serious? Lol

forgive him, he plays on the xbox ^_^
#122josh924Posted 4/27/2014 7:11:36 PM
And on-topic; Japanese games that are exclusive to an Xbox console aren't exactly a rarity. Hell, all three Xbox consoles so far have had them so far. The original Xbox had Jet Set Radio Future, Phantom Crash, Phantom Dust, Breakdown, Dead or Alive 3, Ninja Gaiden Black, Sega GT, and Shenmue 2. And now that the Xbox One is doing better than the original Xbox, I wouldn't be surprised if there were more Japanese exclusives than just Crimson Dragon and D4 for the Xbox One, and no one should be surprised if more Japanese games went multi-platform. After all, games like Bayonetta and MGS: Ground Zeroes probably would have been PS2 exclusive back in the PS2/Xbox generation.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#123IzraeilPosted 4/27/2014 7:12:01 PM
josh924 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
BallistikBen2 posted...
Lol shooterboxes. Wow.

It's the truth. They always define Xbox platforms as either "Shooter Boxes" or "DudeBro Boxes" because about 90% of the games on Xbox consoles offers FPS's much more so than any other genre.

Why, though? Think about it; how many exclusive shooters does the 360 even have? For basically all of last gen, it was just the Gears games and the Halo games.Every other shooter has been multi-platform or a PS3 exclusive.

I think it has more to do with the fact that 50% of MS exclusive sales were Halo and gears. And all the multiplat shooters sold better on the 360.
In contrast Sony's online multiplayer centric shooters were moderate successes, and games from other genres got as much or more exposure than the shooters, uncharted was quite popular but it's more famous for the set pieces rather than shooting. And out of the multiplats games like assassins creed, GTA and FFXIII or any other JRPG for that matter sold better on PS3.

So 360 owners did favor online shooters much more than PS3 owners did despite how many games of the genre were available on either console.
#124BSerenityPosted 4/27/2014 7:19:21 PM
josh924 posted...
And on-topic; Japanese games that are exclusive to an Xbox console aren't exactly a rarity. Hell, all three Xbox consoles so far have had them so far. The original Xbox had Jet Set Radio Future, Phantom Crash, Phantom Dust, Breakdown, Dead or Alive 3, Ninja Gaiden Black, Sega GT, and Shenmue 2. And now that the Xbox One is doing better than the original Xbox, I wouldn't be surprised if there were more Japanese exclusives than just Crimson Dragon and D4 for the Xbox One, and no one should be surprised if more Japanese games went multi-platform. After all, games like Bayonetta and MGS: Ground Zeroes probably would have been PS2 exclusive back in the PS2/Xbox generation.

Just curious. Do know what exclusive is?

Also, that list mostly comprises of niche developers. They will stay where their fan base are.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.