Atlus, Nippon Ichi, From Software, Level 5 and more making XB1 games.

#81zinsindettaPosted 4/25/2014 2:08:12 PM
mcnichoj posted...
Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon and Vesperia were better than more than half the RPG's on the PS3.

You mean almost all. I got a PS3, I know. Outside of Ni No Kuni and Rune Factory they were all a miss, even the Tales games which disappointed me. Blue Dragon was great, Lost Odyssey was amazing, Magna Carta 2 was amazing, Infinite Undiscovery and Last Remnant were both good, much better then most of their other crap.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#822ndAtomiskPosted 4/25/2014 3:21:38 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
Level 5 has done games like the Dark Cloud(PS2) series and White Knight Chronicles(PS3). Nippon Ichi developed Disgaea and Way of the Samurai. Very niche developers.

Way of the Samurai is developed by Acquire. The guys behind Tenchu 1, 2, and 4.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#83SeathBlackheartPosted 4/25/2014 3:44:33 PM
Dark Cloud 3... NOW!
---
"What? You mean I have to drink this coffee hot?!"
#84BSerenityPosted 4/25/2014 4:02:35 PM
zinsindetta posted...
This is great news. Please please PLEASE give me Persona 5 on Xbox One!

Lmao... seriously? Not happening.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#85White_Knight13Posted 4/25/2014 4:02:48 PM
SeathBlackheart posted...
Dark Cloud 3... NOW!

Dark Cloud is owned by Sony so...that's not possible.
#86White_Knight13Posted 4/25/2014 4:05:21 PM
BSerenity posted...
zinsindetta posted...

If anything it would be a Catherine sequel. I think everyone is jumping the gun a tad bit here.

As was stated in the first few posts, these are companies that have registered for a dev kit. Level-5 also had 360 dev kits, and didn't release a single game on it. Let's wait for official announcements before boarding a hype train.
#87BSerenityPosted 4/25/2014 4:22:33 PM
White_Knight13 posted...
BSerenity posted...
zinsindetta posted...

If anything it would be a Catherine sequel. I think everyone is jumping the gun a tad bit here.

As was stated in the first few posts, these are companies that have registered for a dev kit. Level-5 also had 360 dev kits, and didn't release a single game on it. Let's wait for official announcements before boarding a hype train.

This has been said several times by myself and a few others. Yet labeled as being negative and trolling. People need to relax and not take this as confirmation of any title in development for the XBO by the more niche developers on the list.

I have no problem if XBO would get these games from all of the developers on the list, but that is just not going to happen. Getting all hyped up is just going to bring more disappointment. People need to wait for actual confirmation.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#88GamerRafPosted 4/25/2014 4:28:47 PM
Not all are making games.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#89GuardianShadow0Posted 4/25/2014 7:26:20 PM
I doubt much of anything will come from this list.
---
Killer of Topics
Flying Safari(Pidgey, Swanna, something) 4940-5557-6527 PM me if you add me.
#90BallistikBen2Posted 4/25/2014 10:26:33 PM
BSerenity posted...
White_Knight13 posted...
BSerenity posted...
zinsindetta posted...

This has been said several times by myself and a few others. Yet labeled as being negative and trolling. People need to relax and not take this as confirmation of any title in development for the XBO by the more niche developers on the list.

I have no problem if XBO would get these games from all of the developers on the list, but that is just not going to happen. Getting all hyped up is just going to bring more disappointment. People need to wait for actual confirmation.

Are you satisfied? Do you honestly feel like you're winning some kind of moral crusade? Is this what you live for? You exist to troll a video game board? Really? This is what you choose to spend your free time doing? I pity you. Such a sad state where trolls spend their precious time bad mouthing a video game console. Loooooooosssseeeeeer!!!! Lmao
---
Shoot him again!!! His souls still dancing!!! HAHAHAHA!!!
GT Ballistik Ben