Atlus, Nippon Ichi, From Software, Level 5 and more making XB1 games.

#91SuperSuikodenPosted 4/26/2014 1:20:09 AM
zinsindetta posted...
mcnichoj posted...
Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon and Vesperia were better than more than half the RPG's on the PS3.

You mean almost all. I got a PS3, I know. Outside of Ni No Kuni and Rune Factory they were all a miss, even the Tales games which disappointed me. Blue Dragon was great, Lost Odyssey was amazing, Magna Carta 2 was amazing, Infinite Undiscovery and Last Remnant were both good, much better then most of their other crap.

This. Exclusive Xbox 360 JRPGs are much better and have quality instead of many Exclusive PS3 Loli-JRPGs.
---
Steam/Xbox 360 Gamertag: Call Me A Hero
3DS FC: 4699-7127-1486 NNID: CallMeAHero
#92nb003_99Posted 4/26/2014 1:49:31 AM
"Atlus"... 3D dot ?
---
---"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#93SteelToothPosted 4/26/2014 1:58:12 AM
Steeltooth posted...

Steambot Chronicles 2 please.

---
TWSSted Steel Disagree with me? Talk to the Tree:
http://i.imgur.com/ihMBR.jpg
#94zinsindettaPosted 4/26/2014 4:23:49 AM(edited)
BSerenity posted...
White_Knight13 posted...
BSerenity posted...
zinsindetta posted...
This is great news. Please please PLEASE give me Persona 5 on Xbox One!

Lmao... seriously? Not happening.

If anything it would be a Catherine sequel. I think everyone is jumping the gun a tad bit here.

As was stated in the first few posts, these are companies that have registered for a dev kit. Level-5 also had 360 dev kits, and didn't release a single game on it. Let's wait for official announcements before boarding a hype train.

This has been said several times by myself and a few others. Yet labeled as being negative and trolling. People need to relax and not take this as confirmation of any title in development for the XBO by the more niche developers on the list.

I have no problem if XBO would get these games from all of the developers on the list, but that is just not going to happen. Getting all hyped up is just going to bring more disappointment. People need to wait for actual confirmation.

So why did they even bother having their names entered as Xbox One developers? The intent is clearly there.

And the guy that said lol seriously and anyone else downplaying a chance of that happening said basically the same thing for Final Fantasy 13, Versus and Kingdom Hearts.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#95IzraeilPosted 4/26/2014 4:29:58 AM
zinsindetta posted...
BSerenity posted...
White_Knight13 posted...
BSerenity posted...
zinsindetta posted...

If anything it would be a Catherine sequel. I think everyone is jumping the gun a tad bit here.

As was stated in the first few posts, these are companies that have registered for a dev kit. Level-5 also had 360 dev kits, and didn't release a single game on it. Let's wait for official announcements before boarding a hype train.

This has been said several times by myself and a few others. Yet labeled as being negative and trolling. People need to relax and not take this as confirmation of any title in development for the XBO by the more niche developers on the list.

I have no problem if XBO would get these games from all of the developers on the list, but that is just not going to happen. Getting all hyped up is just going to bring more disappointment. People need to wait for actual confirmation.

So why did they even bother having their names entered as Xbox One developers? The intent is clearly there.

And the guy that said lol seriously and anyone else downplaying a chance of that happening said basically the same thing for Final Fantasy 13, Versus and Kingdom Hearts.

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts are big name games that sell millions.
FFXIII games sold over 11 million units, 8 million of that was on PS3 and about 3 million on 360.
So even with 360 sales being about 1/3 of what they were on PS3 it was still profitable to port them. (Though this ratio probably will have a bigger gap for FFXV and KH now that the XB of this gen is far behind in sales, but they weren't expecting that when they planned to port them).

But for smaller games that don't even sell a million units on PS3 a port to and XB console would result in minuscule sales that wouldn't be worth it.
#96BSerenityPosted 4/26/2014 6:51:20 AM
zinsindetta posted...
BSerenity posted...
White_Knight13 posted...
BSerenity posted...
zinsindetta posted...

Why did they sign up for development on the X360? Signing up =/= developing a title.

SE can afford to spread it's IPs to other consoles and tbh I am happy they are doing that. You just can't expect these niche developers to be able to do the same tho. Honestly, the majority of their fans are on the Playstation platform, so that is where they will develop their titles.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#97White_Knight13Posted 4/26/2014 8:45:05 AM
I think people need to step back for a minute. I'm not on these boards until JRPG info shows up, but I don't think BSerenity is trolling.

There's a reason Hideo Baba said they won't be working with Xbox anymore, and went back to PS exclusives. The games just don't sell on Xbox.

Temper your expectations for all of our sakes. These companies could very well be bringing games to Xbox but it is also likely that this information means close to nothing at this point.
#98NSGraphitePosted 4/26/2014 9:01:57 AM
White_Knight13 posted...
I think people need to step back for a minute. I'm not on these boards until JRPG info shows up, but I don't think BSerenity is trolling.

There's a reason Hideo Baba said they won't be working with Xbox anymore, and went back to PS exclusives. The games just don't sell on Xbox.

Temper your expectations for all of our sakes. These companies could very well be bringing games to Xbox but it is also likely that this information means close to nothing at this point.

Reasonableness will not be tolerated on these message boards sir!
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#99CrysianiaPosted 4/26/2014 11:12:34 AM
I find it hard to believe people who like jrpg's bought an xbox one over a ps4, they might have both certainly not an xbox one only.
#100zinsindettaPosted 4/26/2014 3:46:48 PM
Geez the weeaboos get so butthurt when Xbox gets anything from Japan. Stop caring so much. It is like they have to downplay it.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta