Watch Dogs looks identical on Xbox One & PS4

#31chedibang1994Posted 4/23/2014 8:26:26 PM
If it looks similar that's cool to me but if not guess what? I'm still playing it both consoles need games at the moment if I just say hell with it because there's more blades of grass on this version I can't be a gamer but I am and this is such a small issue time to overlook and play!
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#32leelee3105Posted 4/23/2014 9:28:03 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
BaronVladz posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
It is sub-1080p on Xbone so it is not identical.

Identical and looks identical are two different things.

In terms of video games identical refers to gameplay, content, and graphics. For example, wolfenstein is identical on both consoles. Watch dogs is not.

Honestly we don't know if Wolfesnstein is identical on both consoles. Will have to see the Digital Foundry analysis because I'm sure there will be differences even if they are minor.

Do you realize how Damn dumb this sounds? So if a game is just as fun on either console, looks just as good as far as the naked eye can see, we need to wait so some losers can tell us which one has an extra pixel?
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#33SamcroReaperPosted 4/23/2014 9:38:02 PM
Game has a big online component, so I'll be buying it on Xbox One. Much better controller and much better online network. PSN still a giant turd.
#34quincy2000aPosted 4/23/2014 9:46:50 PM
"Graham's remarks follow comments made by cinematics animation lead Lars Bonde earlier this month who said that the PS4 version of Watch Dogs "will run in full HD" 1080p.

Ubisoft has yet to confirm the game's native resolution on Xbox One, but earlier rumours suggest it may run at 960p."

I'll wait for Digital Foundry to drop some numbers but that doesn't sound "identical" to me so far.
---
http://www.thehdstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/720p-vs-1080p.png
#35SS_MetalSonicPosted 4/23/2014 10:12:23 PM
Getting this game for Xbox one. Probably going digital .
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#36ItchyTasty93Posted 4/23/2014 10:16:24 PM

Its Identical.
960 vs 1080p?
lol. Users here are fighting for that 120p difference

Its pretty good if you compare both of them to PC's 4k
Console peasants.
:O
---
Pony destroyed.
#37StrongBlackVinePosted 4/23/2014 11:36:37 PM
BSerenity posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
AenimaGenesis posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
You know, the "master race" stuff

I nearly spit my drink from laughing. I'm sure you were joking, but in case you weren't... please do not continue to delude yourselves and others here.

The PS4 is quite a way behind the apex predator that is the PC, but the Xbox One is the absolute bottom of the food chain. lol "master race"... said the bottom rung algae.

Last two multiplats

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10257990_10203605951248134_5915991147807887973_n.jpg

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/969/4437/original.jpg

see ya, otário

The second picture. Both consoles have that problem... It is called texture pop in.

PC even has that problem with Trials unless you are using a fast SSD. Xbone was said to have the worst pop-in of the 3 and even some screen tearing.
#38StrongBlackVinePosted 4/23/2014 11:37:57 PM
ItchyTasty93 posted...

Its Identical.
960 vs 1080p?
lol. Users here are fighting for that 120p difference

Its pretty good if you compare both of them to PC's 4k
Console peasants.
:O

Butthurt detected.
#39InjusticeRebornPosted 4/23/2014 11:57:02 PM
BSerenity posted...
I wonder what happen to Sigma and his claim about Ubisoft projects switching to XBO as the lead... Hmm...

If I remember rightly, Watch_Dogs wasn't one of those games. The Division was supposedly one of those titles though?

Also, lol at all these people who know this game better than one of the game developers working on said game. XD
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#40pearl arowanaPosted 4/24/2014 1:24:27 AM
BTM4444 posted...
I'm buying this for my xbox one and don't care what resolution it runs at. Only nerds care about that which is the majority of the posters on this board.

This. If xboner can overlook buying inferior hardware with much more expensive pricetag, im sure they can easily overlook inferior version of the game. So i xan see any problem here.
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL