Watch Dogs looks identical on Xbox One & PS4

#41ObtikPosted 4/24/2014 2:13:46 AM
pearl arowana posted...
BTM4444 posted...
I'm buying this for my xbox one and don't care what resolution it runs at. Only nerds care about that which is the majority of the posters on this board.

This. If xboner can overlook buying inferior hardware with much more expensive pricetag, im sure they can easily overlook inferior version of the game. So i xan see any problem here.

nerd detected
#42ItchyTasty93Posted 4/24/2014 2:38:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43ItchyTasty93Posted 4/24/2014 3:41:41 AM
BaronVladz posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
It is sub-1080p on Xbone so it is not identical.

Identical and looks identical are two different things.

In terms of video games identical refers to gameplay, content, and graphics. For example, wolfenstein is identical on both consoles. Watch dogs is not.

Have you played them already?
Are you from ubisoft?

Console peasant is a peasant.
*sigh*
---
i7 3770K / ASUS P8Z77-V /Corsair 16 GB Vengeance / Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 / Asus GeForce GTX 670 / Corsair HX PS 750-W
#44ItchyTasty93Posted 4/24/2014 3:43:00 AM
ItchyTasty93 posted...
It is sub-1080p on Xbone so it is not identical.

Its Identical.
960 vs 1080p?
lol. Users here are fighting for that 120p difference

Its pretty good if you compare both of them to PC's 4k
Console peasants.
:O

Butthurt detected.

It must be fun playing "next gen" games on your "next gen" consoles.

Peasantry level = 9000

LMAO!
have fun!
---
i7 3770K / ASUS P8Z77-V /Corsair 16 GB Vengeance / Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 / Asus GeForce GTX 670 / Corsair HX PS 750-W
#45lightfighterPosted 4/24/2014 4:38:31 AM
I just care how it looks when it's gone gold.
#46pauljayessPosted 4/24/2014 4:57:41 AM
Its been great watching xbox people being on the other side of the fence this gen, last gen all you would here from them is how 2 versions on ps3 & 360 that looked identical were apparantly so superior looking on 360, now it's the other way around and the difference doesn't matter
#47spacejamjordanzPosted 4/24/2014 5:20:18 AM
Say both versions LOOK identical is his opinion and nothing more. I could probably say the same thing if I saw them.

Saying they ARE identical would be false, because they don't run at the same settings.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#48BoneRevolution(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 5:31:39 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
Say both versions LOOK identical is his opinion and nothing more. I could probably say the same thing if I saw them.
Saying they ARE identical would be false, because they don't run at the same settings.

"...they're absolutely identical. It's completely transparent to us. The only difference is the icon on the screen." - Colin Graham, Watch Dogs developer.

Wow just like all the multiplats! Shocking huh... meh
#49nableetPosted 4/24/2014 5:45:27 AM
BoneRevolution posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...

"...they're absolutely identical. It's completely transparent to us. The only difference is the icon on the screen." - Colin Graham, Watch Dogs developer.

Wow just like all the multiplats! Shocking huh... meh

Colin Graham needs to read a dictionary to understand the meaning of the word identical.

If there is a difference in pixel count, they are not absolutely identical by the very definition of the word.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#50GeistPosted 4/24/2014 5:53:19 AM
pauljayess posted...
Its been great watching xbox people being on the other side of the fence this gen, last gen all you would here from them is how 2 versions on ps3 & 360 that looked identical were apparantly so superior looking on 360, now it's the other way around and the difference doesn't matter

Your life must be complete now.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!