Anyone here own both systems at launch and end up selling one later?

#1BBQMooseheadPosted 4/23/2014 6:02:13 PM(edited)
What system did you sell and why?

I own both but finding it redundant. I barely have enough time for one let alone two haha.

Ill be honest my PS4 has been useless. Ive had it since day one. I turn it on every few days just so i can get some use out of it. And even then i only use it to watch ustream or couples on playstation live. Sometimes i even forget i own one.
#2Jedi454Posted 4/23/2014 5:42:26 PM
Buyers remorse thread / 10.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#3IzraeilPosted 4/23/2014 5:44:32 PM
Unless you can't live without Halo, sell XB1.
Sony has better games in every other genre, and better versions of multiplatform games, and 3rd parties will have better FPS games than halo anyway.
#4richboy900Posted 4/23/2014 5:49:30 PM(edited)
Personally, I'd never sell a console unless the newer one is backwards compatible 100%. I think the ps1 is the only console I've sold, but still can play the games on my ps2.
#5aheroafakePosted 4/23/2014 6:15:57 PM
I'll buy your PS4 from you.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#6Mindwipe77Posted 4/23/2014 6:17:19 PM
you never owned a ps4 TC
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#7Mr_KillstreakPosted 4/23/2014 6:30:32 PM
GameStop gives $357.00 for X1 if you reserve and pay off an upcoming game.
#8JKMaynardPosted 4/23/2014 6:56:26 PM
Izraeil posted...
Sony has better games in every other genre, and better versions of multiplatform games, and 3rd parties will have better FPS games than halo anyway.

That is your opinion and please name a 3rd party fps better then halo don't tell me CoD and BF because if you do I'll reach thru my screen and slap you....
While good games both of them can't even come close to living up to halo...

Now on that note I like my ps4 but it to collects a lot of dust because well all my friends have a Xbox as do both of my brothers and titanfall is taking up most of my time....

OP have you given infamous SS a shot, it is a pretty good game
---
Proud Owner Of PS3 X-BOX360
Aenima-Playing HALO 4/ Gears of war:J
#9sn3akywafflesPosted 4/23/2014 7:30:55 PM
Izraeil posted...

opinions are cool
---
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
San Antonio Spurs - St. Louis Cardinals - Creighton Blue Jays
#10IzraeilPosted 4/23/2014 7:34:44 PM
JKMaynard posted...
Izraeil posted...

That is your opinion and please name a 3rd party fps better then halo don't tell me CoD and BF because if you do I'll reach thru my screen and slap you....
While good games both of them can't even come close to living up to halo...

Now on that note I like my ps4 but it to collects a lot of dust because well all my friends have a Xbox as do both of my brothers and titanfall is taking up most of my time....

OP have you given infamous SS a shot, it is a pretty good game

That's just your opinion man, any game being better than another game is just opinions in the end, I don't like FPS games the only ones I've enjoyed are bioshock and borderlands. But going by sales and reviews it seems people who are into online shooters prefer call of duty over halo, especially halo 4 seems to have dropped the ball.

Now I know halo has some very loyal fans that's why I specifically singled it out in my post. But that doesn't mean it has to be everyone's favorite shooter.