Anyone here own both systems at launch and end up selling one later?

#11ShadowNinja87Posted 4/23/2014 7:37:38 PM
Yea I owned an X1 along with my ps4. Ultimately returned my X1 after I beat Dead Rising 3. I don't care about Kintect or watching TV while gaming so it was a 500 unwanted cable box so it got returned. Plus XBL is a rip off and a massive paywall. I might get another X1 when it's cheap like 250.
#12JKMaynardPosted 4/23/2014 8:29:08 PM
Izraeil posted...
JKMaynard posted...
Izraeil posted...
Unless you can't live without Halo, sell XB1.
Sony has better games in every other genre, and better versions of multiplatform games, and 3rd parties will have better FPS games than halo anyway.

That is your opinion and please name a 3rd party fps better then halo don't tell me CoD and BF because if you do I'll reach thru my screen and slap you....
While good games both of them can't even come close to living up to halo...

Now on that note I like my ps4 but it to collects a lot of dust because well all my friends have a Xbox as do both of my brothers and titanfall is taking up most of my time....

OP have you given infamous SS a shot, it is a pretty good game

That's just your opinion man, any game being better than another game is just opinions in the end, I don't like FPS games the only ones I've enjoyed are bioshock and borderlands. But going by sales and reviews it seems people who are into online shooters prefer call of duty over halo, especially halo 4 seems to have dropped the ball.

Now I know halo has some very loyal fans that's why I specifically singled it out in my post. But that doesn't mean it has to be everyone's favorite shooter.

True i think 343I has learned from halo 4 i hope i think gears of war could be a big push to
---
Proud Owner Of PS3 X-BOX360
Aenima-Playing HALO 4/ Gears of war:J
#13Mr_KillstreakPosted 4/23/2014 9:22:20 PM
JKMaynard posted...
Izraeil posted...
Unless you can't live without Halo, sell XB1.
Sony has better games in every other genre, and better versions of multiplatform games, and 3rd parties will have better FPS games than halo anyway.

That is your opinion and please name a 3rd party fps better then halo don't tell me CoD and BF because if you do I'll reach thru my screen and slap you....
While good games both of them can't even come close to living up to halo...

Now on that note I like my ps4 but it to collects a lot of dust because well all my friends have a Xbox as do both of my brothers and titanfall is taking up most of my time....

OP have you given infamous SS a shot, it is a pretty good game

Halo is not that great, guy.
#14uniquebadgerPosted 4/23/2014 9:26:31 PM
the only reason to own both systems is exclusives. If you don't care about those i don't see why would have bought 2 since most games are multi-plat thus removing your reason for owning both.
#15VoidBeyondPosted 4/23/2014 9:30:29 PM
ShadowNinja87 posted...
Yea I owned an X1 along with my ps4. Ultimately returned my X1 after I beat Dead Rising 3. I don't care about Kintect or watching TV while gaming so it was a 500 unwanted cable box so it got returned. Plus XBL is a rip off and a massive paywall. I might get another X1 when it's cheap like 250.

I don't believe you paid $560+ to play and beat one game knowing what else the X1 had.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
#16quincy2000aPosted 4/23/2014 9:34:51 PM
I had planned to only buy one system this gen. I thought the Xbox One would be the better, more powerful system, so I bought it.

Turns out I made a mistake and the PS4 is the better gaming console.

So I bought a PS4 and now own both.

Was going to sell the Xbox One but I have a year left on Xbox Live and prepurchased expansion packs for Ghosts and B4.

A friend recommended (months ago) that I hold on to the Day One Edition until its collectible resale value increased. We didn't know then that Xbox One was going to sell so badly and that Day One Editions would be available even now.

I play mostly multiplats and will only buy them now on the PS4, so my Xbox One will get less use going forward unless Microsoft capitalizes on what it does best (the Xbox One console is a second place finisher but the Kinect camera beats the PS4's) and develops for the Kinect to do what the PS4 camera cannot.

If the Kinect is not developed and developed for, I will cut my losses and sell my Xbox One eventually.
---
http://www.thehdstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/720p-vs-1080p.png
#17toolman129Posted 4/23/2014 9:51:15 PM
Didn't sell it, but took the ps4 back. Just bleh at this point in time.
---
GT:NightlordHypn0s
PSN:Saakk129