Xbox one or pc?

#1njkking01Posted 4/23/2014 6:35:17 PM
Now graphics dont mean squat for me. The reason why I want either is the games pc has some good games and also older games and sales. xbox one has the community, games and also I always had a console.I like the xbox one cause forza 5,new halo coming out, destiny is console exclusive.Pc on the other hand has good exclusives,bigger libary, cheaper games and more. I also make youtube videos so pc would come in handy for editing and recording gameplay but, i feel like I should get a xbox one cause I like playing with other people and couch co op. Which should get please only serious comments and thanks in advance. Also I know how to build a pc plus I can get a decent pc for $500-550. WHich Ill upgrade over the summer.
#2Jedi454Posted 4/23/2014 6:41:07 PM
If you make youtube videos and you don't own an Elgato game capture HD or PVR, you're better off getting a PC, otherwise Xbox One all the way!
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#3njkking01(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 6:43:40 PM
Jedi454 posted...
If you make youtube videos and you don't own an Elgato game capture HD or PVR, you're better off getting a PC, otherwise Xbox One all the way!

I got a hd pvr but with xbox one I heard a new feature will allow straight uploads to youtube
#4CmJudgePosted 4/23/2014 8:40:13 PM
S*** sandwich, or a sirloin steak?
---
GT: AltusJanitorius PSN: Altus_Janitorius
-A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer-
#5dnmtPosted 4/23/2014 9:12:23 PM
PC. More games, cheaper games and you can do other stuff on it too.
#6avanentPosted 4/23/2014 9:14:18 PM
No contest- PC
#7Jedi454Posted 4/23/2014 9:19:43 PM
njkking01 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

I got a hd pvr but with xbox one I heard a new feature will allow straight uploads to youtube

Yeah that's true, but I don't believe you can edit and add commentary to your videos through just uploading straight from the Xbox One though. It's a cool feature to have as a back up though.
The problem with PC recording is you need the necessary software to record, which costs a good amount of money if you want to do that legally and you can't get away with a mid range PC if you're playing games and recording as well, because your videos will suffer lag and frame rate drops.
I've seen it first hand. If you go for a gaming PC, you'll have to be willing to invest more money so you can record more smoothly.
Games that are taxing on your system without recording to begin with, forget about it.
---
#8Pokerkid777Posted 4/23/2014 9:27:41 PM
Xbox one

Pc gaming has been dead for a long time bro. Not much has changed
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#9Jedi454Posted 4/23/2014 9:28:52 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
Xbox one

Pc gaming has been dead for a long time bro. Not much has changed

inb4 angry PC elitists.
---
#10Pixx0Posted 4/24/2014 12:10:56 AM
I still enjoy paying $20/30 for my games, new, on PC...with them going down to $5/10 on sales. But if you like paying $60 for yours, sure go Xbone.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.