Why Watch Dogs Opening Works So Well (IGN)

#1Dev445Posted 4/23/2014 6:50:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXZ5ZvVIOoU
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#2Skynet82997Posted 4/23/2014 7:13:51 PM
Can't wait.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#3Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2014 7:18:09 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
Can't wait.

I was pretty pumped at first but the more gameplay I see the more it looks like a GTA clone, except you can hack stuff. Which isn't bad, but I was expecting more. I'm still getting it regardless though
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#4IMProdiGYPosted 4/23/2014 11:28:30 PM
Born and raised in Chicago, that is really the only thing that is interesting. Did you guy's watch the rewind by IGN of the trailer? One of the dudes is from Wisconsin and lived in Chicago. He makes me laugh because he calls a monument like statue in Millennium Park which is a Bean a peanut!

He also mentions the ghetto part of the game the South Side, Cabrini Green, and Oaklawn. Now most of tge South Side is hood, but Cabrini Green which no longer really exist they knocked down every tower. And Oaklawn is a suburb of Chicago and is very wealthy.

Also, something minor to most, but not to me is the Willis Tower. It does not look like that. They made it fat as hell and got the antennas all wrong. Again, minor to most, but the Willis Tower was the tallest building in america for a very long time and was also the tallest in the world for a long time. GTA got the NY and LA basically down to a T. More so NYC!!
---
You know you're old when you know what flipping a game means!! glhf