You know what would help sell Xbox One as an exclusive?

#21ThePaleRiderpPosted 4/24/2014 4:49:07 AM
gybugy posted...
LOL no that wouldn't happen, they have a higher chance of being ported to the 3DS and Vita which will probably not happen since eShop, Virtual Console and PS1 games being downloadable and playable on the Vita. Also I'd rather Square Enix using their money to localize Dragon Quest X and Dragon Quest VII before anything happens regarding the enix side of Square Enix

This. And TC if you bought an Xbox to play JRPGS then you bought the wrong system.
---
Why was Oedipus against profanity? Because he kisses his mother with that mouth.
#22KAMMYqueenPosted 4/24/2014 5:25:41 AM
uniquebadger posted...
A modern Chrono Cross/Chrono Trigger sequel or prequel. I know i would be one happy fan, especially if Square was a good Dev again!

SE would ruin it
---
It's times for a Revolution, my kids KAMMY KOOPA should be in Super Smash Bros 4.
#23PoweredMilkManPosted 4/24/2014 6:05:11 AM
The only RPG you need is Earthbound
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#24AceviperPosted 4/24/2014 6:13:18 AM
MrRoxas9192 posted...
Nope. You know what would though? Monster Hunter.
If MS gets a hold of that, most of Asia would probably buy an Xbox One just for that one game.

no

Console Monster Hunters don't sell all that well

hell, 360 even had a console exclusive Monster Hunter Frontier

and it bombed hard
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#2582xenoPosted 4/24/2014 6:35:20 AM
uniquebadger posted...
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
Why would square like less money?

I'm sure MS could buy the rights so they wouldn't make less money. But this is assuming Square could actually put out a timeless game again and not the crap they have been lately.

...MS would buy the rights to any other FPS/western RPG LONG before they touch a Japanese RPG.

If I were you, I'd probably give up on the heavy Japanese support for this thing regardless.
---
Shwing
#26RybalPosted 4/24/2014 9:40:53 AM
I'm actually kind of surprised that they haven't gotten League of Legends on the system. (either of them, for that matter)
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#27renskyfirePosted 4/24/2014 11:06:23 AM
I would think a Mass Effect 4 would be rather popular. Then again I don't think the X1s sales are bad, even if others equate the PS4 selling more to the X1 failing.
---
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
#28cheezedadadaPosted 4/24/2014 11:13:59 AM(edited)
TC, are you interested in Pier Solar HD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTzXbASy9d8#t=55
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#29uniquebadger(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 12:01:25 PM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
gybugy posted...
LOL no that wouldn't happen, they have a higher chance of being ported to the 3DS and Vita which will probably not happen since eShop, Virtual Console and PS1 games being downloadable and playable on the Vita. Also I'd rather Square Enix using their money to localize Dragon Quest X and Dragon Quest VII before anything happens regarding the enix side of Square Enix

This. And TC if you bought an Xbox to play JRPGS then you bought the wrong system.

No i bought an Xbox One cause that is the console the people i know in real life play on. But like every gen i will be getting A sony console as well so i can play RPG's. I don't mind buying and playing both consoles.
#30Shinobi120Posted 4/24/2014 12:15:59 PM(edited)
Why would square like less money?

flame030191 posted...
A Japanese oriented game like that would release on the systems selling well in Japan.

If they'd ever make it, expect it to be either 3DS, Vita, or PS4 and likely staying far away from Xbox since the Xbox brand isn't exactly popular in Japan.

Except most people that play those types of games got a PS4 cause jrpg's just sell more on Sony's system.

Exactly. Games like a Chrono Trigger sequel, etc. being an Xbox One exclusive just isn't gonna happen.

Tyronelio1 posted...
None just buy Sony.

An American company can't buy a Japanese company under Japanese law.