just had a scare with my xbox one

#1B1GB0SS_86Posted 4/24/2014 12:32:13 AM
Ok so i fell asleep after a long day of running around and left my xbox one on. When i woke up my system was completely of my power brick didnt even have a light. After that i went on the xbox website and it said to leave it unplugged for 10 seconds then the light should come on and that worked. Just wanted to put this out there in case any of you guys run into this issue.
#2PoweredMilkManPosted 4/24/2014 7:03:46 AM
I fall asleep with mine on watching netflix all the time
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#3bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/24/2014 7:20:44 AM
I left mine on for about 2 days once (I was going on a trip and wanted a game to be installed when I got back) and nothing went wrong.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#4jesse7150Posted 4/24/2014 8:04:46 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Ok so i fell asleep after a long day of running around and left my xbox one on. When i woke up my system was completely of my power brick didnt even have a light. After that i went on the xbox website and it said to leave it unplugged for 10 seconds then the light should come on and that worked. Just wanted to put this out there in case any of you guys run into this issue.

Mine did that too but when i plugged it back in it started smelling like burning from the console.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#5SS_MetalSonicPosted 4/24/2014 8:37:16 AM(edited)
My two year old jammed two disc into the drive at once and it made this loud clicking noise that would not stop ;even after I turned it off! It did not stop until my wife unplugged the power supply. Then i had to slowly pull the disc out . I got both out at the same time.

That clicking , I can still hear it in my head.This happened two weeks ago lol.

I am sure he shortened the life of my disc drive .
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#6HorridhalPosted 4/24/2014 8:35:54 AM
It is like some people live in Narnia and have never seen electronics before.

Smh.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#7IdontlikejokesPosted 4/24/2014 8:52:53 AM
Weird, when I left my xb1 on while I went to sleep to download titanfall. I woke up and the xb1 was off with titanfall fully installed. I was impressed what an awsome machine, also Iv noticed it will download/install games even when off? Freakin awsome.
---
GameFAQS: Where there's a wrong way to breathe.