Phil Spencer admits MS needs to do more if XBone wants to win this generation.

#1JoeArpaioPosted 4/23/2014 11:58:27 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/04/21/microsoft-head-of-xbox-we-need-to-do-more/

Microsoft Head Of Xbox: 'We Need To Do More'

Xbox One, Microsoft just announced last week, has shipped five million units to retailers. Any other console generation, this would be great news. Itís crushing the historical performance of its predecessor, the Xbox 360. Itís still behind the Wii, albeit with a much higher price tag. But this is not any other console generation ó this is 2014, and the Xbox Oneís success is necessarily tempered by how badly itís losing to the PS4, which just announced 7 million units sold through to customers. The console war has not been won yet. But itís being won.

Phil Spencer, Microsoftís new head of Xbox, seems to agree, at least tacitly.

ďDefinitely in to win. We need to do more, thatís 100% of my focus,Ē he said in a recent twitter conversation...

---
http://i.imgur.com/HCKwOyJ.jpg
#2Millertime660Posted 4/24/2014 12:20:12 AM
old news... use the search function next time please!
#3TheGleamEyesPosted 4/24/2014 12:55:50 AM
Probably shouldn't have pissed off your fanbase. And then made it worse by trying to defend and deflect it, with some still doing so.
#4Garage_ManPosted 4/24/2014 12:59:14 AM
Yea what they need to do is quit admitting they were wrong or have a problem. It sure isn't making me wanna go get a x1 and I'm confident some people think the same as me. Choose a stance and stand in it, be firm and ride it out. Get the problems ironed out. They are flip flipping more than the 1s and 0s in my computer!
#5youngskillzPosted 4/24/2014 5:58:29 AM
TheGleamEyes posted...
Probably shouldn't have pissed off your fanbase. And then made it worse by trying to defend and deflect it, with some still doing so.

yep.

399 with 1 or 2 games would help, at this point they have to offer more than sony.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#6Jedi454Posted 4/24/2014 6:19:00 AM
youngskillz posted...
TheGleamEyes posted...

yep.

399 with 1 or 2 games would help, at this point they have to offer more than sony.

No they don't you greedy little kid.
---
[Force Persuade] That is not an opinion, you are just a troll with no life.
#7GeistPosted 4/24/2014 6:29:03 AM
Jedi454 posted...
youngskillz posted...
TheGleamEyes posted...

yep.

No they don't you greedy little kid.

Hey, maybe his mom is just too cheap and he's looking for handouts to help out. Poor people need to game too after all.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#8AnakeriePosted 4/24/2014 6:36:25 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9Hucast9Posted 4/24/2014 6:41:20 AM
Whatever happened to Julie Larson? They kick her out and put Phil Spencer in there? Actually, i'm glad they did. Phil seems like more of a gamer.
#10IzraeilPosted 4/24/2014 6:56:05 AM
Didn't Larry say it's not a war, do they not keep that guy in the loop?