Phil Spencer admits MS needs to do more if XBone wants to win this generation.

#11L4YER_CAKEPosted 4/24/2014 8:16:29 AM
Whatever happened to Julie Larson? They kick her out and put Phil Spencer in there? Actually, i'm glad they did. Phil seems like more of a gamer.

Gross dude, just gross.
---
Braid. Save the princess. Contemplate the world. Save yourself.
#12DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 4/24/2014 9:41:16 AM
Millertime660 posted...
old news... use the search function next time please!

---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#13OmegaTavoPosted 4/24/2014 9:53:15 AM
Geist posted...
Jedi454 posted...
youngskillz posted...
TheGleamEyes posted...
Probably shouldn't have pissed off your fanbase. And then made it worse by trying to defend and deflect it, with some still doing so.

yep.

399 with 1 or 2 games would help, at this point they have to offer more than sony.

No they don't you greedy little kid.

Hey, maybe his mom is just too cheap and he's looking for handouts to help out. Poor people need to game too after all.

How sad has to be someone's life to come up with a post like this? I feel sad for the people close to you.
---
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987
#142Party0ligarchyPosted 4/24/2014 10:02:02 AM
youngskillz posted...
TheGleamEyes posted...
Probably shouldn't have pissed off your fanbase. And then made it worse by trying to defend and deflect it, with some still doing so.

yep.

399 with 1 or 2 games would help, at this point they have to offer more than sony.

I would agree given the inferior hardware of XBone.
---
4/22/14: the day SCOTUS b****-slapped liberal racism against Asian-Americans by upholding Michigan's ban on affirmative action.
#15TauriLeaderPosted 4/24/2014 10:20:42 AM
Hucast9 posted...
Whatever happened to Julie Larson? They kick her out and put Phil Spencer in there? Actually, i'm glad they did. Phil seems like more of a gamer.

She was in charge of the Devices and Studios Engineering Group for a time. The new division oversaw the company's various efforts in hardware, particularly the Xbox One and Surface tablet.

She was moved to the role of Chief Experience Officer of Microsoft's "My Life & Work" team, a move interpreted by many as making way for Stephen Elop, joining Microsoft as part of its acquisition of Nokia's devices business, to become head of the devices organization within Microsoft.

So she was Phil's boss until Elop appeared.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#16method115Posted 4/24/2014 10:22:29 AM
Jedi454 posted...
youngskillz posted...
TheGleamEyes posted...

yep.

No they don't you greedy little kid.

Yes they do. You can't expect people pay more for weaker gaming hardware. People looking to buy a gaming console are doing it primarily to play games. The other stuff the X1 can do is nice but they should have been secondary to gaming. Gaming should have been the focus and anything else they can include great but don't focus on it.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#17GeistPosted 4/24/2014 11:10:13 AM
You too OmegaTavo? Heck, we better start a charity fund for y'all.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#18MistahApplezPosted 4/24/2014 11:25:07 AM
Obviously. lol.
---
Enough with the fanboyism
#19BloodyDove2vsPosted 4/24/2014 11:47:48 AM
Back to Microsoft's original policies
---
"how much is your soul worth" XB1M13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#20MonicasBackPosted 4/24/2014 12:19:57 PM