Phil Spencer admits MS needs to do more if XBone wants to win this generation.

#31youngskillzPosted 4/24/2014 4:58:03 PM
Jedi454 posted...
youngskillz posted...
TheGleamEyes posted...
Probably shouldn't have pissed off your fanbase. And then made it worse by trying to defend and deflect it, with some still doing so.

yep.

399 with 1 or 2 games would help, at this point they have to offer more than sony.

No they don't you greedy little kid.

lol @ no they don't.

yeah ms is cutting the price and throwing in free games because they want to...more like they want to sell these damn things an don't want to fall further behind the ps4.

some people have no common sense, or are simply idiots.

also i'm willing to bet i'm 5-10 years older than you.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#32kyncaniPosted 4/24/2014 9:48:52 PM
OmegaTavo posted...
Geist posted...
Jedi454 posted...
youngskillz posted...
TheGleamEyes posted...
Probably shouldn't have pissed off your fanbase. And then made it worse by trying to defend and deflect it, with some still doing so.

yep.

399 with 1 or 2 games would help, at this point they have to offer more than sony.

No they don't you greedy little kid.

Hey, maybe his mom is just too cheap and he's looking for handouts to help out. Poor people need to game too after all.

How sad has to be someone's life to come up with a post like this? I feel sad for the people close to you.

It's a problem within the Xbox One community, which is already kinda small :'(
#33Cowboy082288Posted 4/24/2014 9:53:33 PM
Gamefaqs.......... 'where typical PR talk from companies creates multiple page discussions'.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/iOS - cowboyoni
#34N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 4/24/2014 10:45:38 PM
maizemaize posted...
Funny but true:
6th gen sales war was won by PS2
7th gen sales war was won by Wii
8th gen sales war will PRIBABLY NOT be won by X One

Microsoft didn't win any console war Yet! Strange.

While they "technically" have not "won" a generation yet, if you look at the original xbox sales, and the PS2 sales, and how much marketshare Sony had that generation, any company would consider the 7th gen a victory for Microsoft. Stealing that many customers away from one brand, in a market where the systems are basically the same, and do the same functions is unheard of.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5