Fellow Xbox One owners why do we support this madness?

#11TwinmoldPosted 4/24/2014 5:47:24 AM
Why do people play make believe on Gamefaqs?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#12GeistPosted 4/24/2014 5:56:09 AM(edited)
If all gamers wanted to do was game you would not be here advertising for Sony TC. Apparently though a lot of you would rather be sales men then gamers.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#13james259Posted 4/24/2014 6:19:56 AM
I'm pretty happy overall. Just waiting for them to add backgrounds to the dashboard and figure out a way to play Xbox music without snapping it (so dumb)

PS4 just has nothing I want to play. Meanwhile on Xbox I got DR, Forza, Titanfall, and Project Spark.

I do notice the graphical difference however. I played BF4 on the PS4 for awhile and then switched to XB1. The AA on the XB1 version is pretty hard on the eyes but I'm getting used to it. Just hoping it's not like that for every multiplat
---
Life is short. STUNT IT - Hot Rod
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#14CrysianiaPosted 4/24/2014 6:26:19 AM(edited)
Its like titanic, they all want to jump ship but they dont want to abandon their fellow brobots.

Besides, call of duty and sports games are much the same on both console's so it doesn't really matter to them and xbox is more likely to get more fps games.
#15Darkside_Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 7:03:22 AM
Geist posted...
If all gamers wanted to do was game you would not be here advertising for Sony TC. Apparently though a lot of you would rather be sales men then gamers.

Not advertising. Stating an opinion/ranting. I own both.
I still like my Xbox One, I just wish they would have beefed it up instead of focusing on Kinect.
They got greedy just like Nintendo and shifted to catering casuals with motion/camera crap.

Now they are getting outsold by Sony, serves them right.
#16ShadowNinja87Posted 4/24/2014 7:05:34 AM
What X1 owners fail to realize is that it's unknown if MS can keep up with exclusives. Last gen the 360 sucked in exclusives and Sony was better. Considering this gen just started and Sony has the better track record exclusive wise, I wouldn't brag X1 owners. MS could and probably will get lazy and resort to Halo, Gears, Fable, Forza sequels and timed COD DLC.
#17Darkside_Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 7:15:12 AM
ShadowNinja87 posted...
What X1 owners fail to realize is that it's unknown if MS can keep up with exclusives. Last gen the 360 sucked in exclusives and Sony was better. Considering this gen just started and Sony has the better track record exclusive wise, I wouldn't brag X1 owners. MS could and probably will get lazy and resort to Halo, Gears, Fable, Forza sequels and timed COD DLC.

In that case I am pretty happy. Since Halo, Gears, Fable and Forza are my favorite series.

#18hyjinx17Posted 4/24/2014 7:15:54 AM
ShadowNinja87 posted...

They aren't going to be able to do that this gen. Last gen they had a year head start and got into people's homes. Let them build up their gamerscore for that year so they wouldn't want to play games on another console. This time they launched at the same time. Microsoft can't afford to get lazy.
---
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero
#19GeistPosted 4/24/2014 7:21:16 AM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
Geist posted...

Not advertising. Stating an opinion/ranting. I own both.
I still like my Xbox One, I just wish they would have beefed it up instead of focusing on Kinect.
They got greedy just like Nintendo and shifted to catering casuals with motion/camera crap.

Now they are getting outsold by Sony, serves them right.

Oh yea, that made it all better. Hope you get some commissions from Sony if you make a sale here today.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#20Hucast9Posted 4/24/2014 7:35:46 AM(edited)
The reason why the Xbox One costs $100 is because the lead designer, Mark Whitten, failed to predict what would be best for the console. The design specifications are not as good as the PS4 specs. Is a forced Kinect a good idea too? Personally, I think it's a good idea. Kinect is the first step towards a bigger picture such as holograhic projection, but that's for another discussion. The gaming population has voted with their wallet, and they've said that they want a more powerful console that is cheaper. I was reading the latest issue of Game Informer where it said that Mark Whitten has "moved on" and I have to wonder if the real reason why he has moved on was due to PS4 vs. Xbox One specs.

Mark Cerny, lead designer for PS4, did not fail to see what was best. That guy hit the bullseye in the perfect center when it comes to design decisions. The real reason why the PS4 is selling a little better than Xbox One is because of Mark Cerny's recommendations to Sony.