President Obama plays Titanfall

#1ItchyTasty93Posted 4/24/2014 4:28:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsKtjwQaA5k

"So mister president do you have the power to send Justin Beiber back to Canada? "
Best question from an online player

True or fake at least Obama played the right game.
If he played infamous would this be a fun video.

Uhm.... no..

#Xboxwon
---
i7 3770K / ASUS P8Z77-V /Corsair 16 GB Vengeance / Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 / Asus GeForce GTX 670 / Corsair HX PS 750-W
#2LapanuiPosted 4/24/2014 4:36:25 AM
Says in the description, voiced by Jason Stephens.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#3PoweredMilkManPosted 4/24/2014 5:24:39 AM
Yea but people with him ingame chat really doesn't know it's not really Obama
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#4GoldenEye8686Posted 4/24/2014 5:46:54 AM
A lot of ingame players are stupid.
---
Youtube.com/ihandsomedevil | Dark Souls 2!
Twitch.tv/iGoldenEye
#5TheMuffinPosted 4/24/2014 6:37:05 AM
A president that talked like this would honestly be one I would potentially vote for. We all know that outside of the press releases and interviews that many of them are just normal people, so it would be cool to hear one that actually talks like a normal person. I guess we have to wait for the old crotchety people to die off first though before we hear a president swear on camera.
---
MonicasBack ~This is an interesting topic, I could imagine my mom or someone else who has zero knowledge of games making it.
#6kennyynnooPosted 4/24/2014 6:43:23 AM
Ummm Mr. President.....some major kiss ups in that game, funny though.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#7BloatedSquirrelPosted 4/24/2014 6:52:47 AM
Wow.... that party is really daft if they actually thought that was Obama. That's Titanfall players for you :p
---
"They'll just put the tools down if they want to do the drugs bad enough."
FFXIV Character http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4981957/
#8seankimberley42Posted 4/24/2014 7:28:48 AM
TheMuffin posted...
A president that talked like this would honestly be one I would potentially vote for. We all know that outside of the press releases and interviews that many of them are just normal people, so it would be cool to hear one that actually talks like a normal person. I guess we have to wait for the old crotchety people to die off first though before we hear a president swear on camera.

We have one up here, his name is Rob Ford. You can take him. I don't ever want the average person running any part of my government, I've seen the stupidity of people with average intelligence.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#9That_Damn_KidPosted 4/24/2014 8:00:15 AM
Bush was better
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89///PS4, X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#10spacejamjordanzPosted 4/24/2014 8:10:22 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Ummm Mr. President.....some major kiss ups in that game, funny though.

Would you say anything differently if you were in his presence? Probably not....
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138