Call of Duty player loses match, calls in SWAT team on opponent. XB1 Version?

#11aheroafakePosted 4/24/2014 8:41:47 AM
Geist posted...
aheroafake posted...
Geist posted...
Yea, but no MS fan ever shot any one over an Xbox, those Sony fans are extreme :)

Yes there has been Xbox shootings.

But those aren't real Xbox fans, just Sony fans in disguise.

lol
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#12Who_NosePosted 4/24/2014 8:44:16 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
Don't feel bad if you get a hate message after a match. At least some idiot didn't call in a SWAT team on you because he lost.

The joke's going to be on the caller though. Not only will he be hit with various criminal charges, the police will send the bill to him for the SWAT raid as well. And they will find him, no doubt.
#13HorridhalPosted 4/24/2014 8:45:58 AM
aheroafake posted...
Geist posted...
aheroafake posted...
Geist posted...
Yea, but no MS fan ever shot any one over an Xbox, those Sony fans are extreme :)

Yes there has been Xbox shootings.

But those aren't real Xbox fans, just Sony fans in disguise.

lol

ROFL. Omg. I love this topic!
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#14redeyes6778Posted 4/24/2014 8:53:36 AM
of course it was the xbox one version, only USA has swat teams, why would american that full of "national pride" ever buy japanese consoles to play dudebro games like COD
#15gohoanqPosted 4/24/2014 10:23:21 AM
I don't think it has to be either an MS or Sony fan... because CoD fans in general are horrible.. horrible people. lol I thought XBL was bad with its community for years.. then I got Ghosts on PS4.. wow. lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#16axelfooley2k5Posted 4/24/2014 10:30:02 AM
kid should be banned from all games period

then his whiny little ass can remember what he did and how out of his mind he had to be to do it
---
Congrats Colbert!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oASYa-Wkroc
#17mfv12979Posted 4/24/2014 10:31:38 AM
Could be worse. I heard stories of people being really violent if you beat them in an arcade racing game. I'm talking about Wangan Midnight arcade racing game. Starting out fights, Stabbing you name it. This happens in certain area in the U.S. "don't know where" and Hongkong.

Here's a sample of the arcade racing game. 4 way battle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psxHj9VkwZk
#18cheezedadadaPosted 4/24/2014 10:38:09 AM
I skimmed the article really quick, so this might be a dumb question, but how did they officially 100% link this to the COD game? It seems it was assumed? Or maybe I missed something because I skimmed it. I read how it all happened, but I don't see where its proven it was because of a COD game. It almost feels like this person knew the guy personally.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#19WartPig_Posted 4/24/2014 10:38:23 AM
no way this is legit. i call BS.

so its either BS

or your Xbox servers are not as secure as you guys like to think if somebody hacked into it to get somebodys IP that easily.

its one or the other.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#20cheezedadadaPosted 4/24/2014 10:39:55 AM
Yeah I just read it again:

"Police said that the person who called in the prank likely tracked Castillo's IP address to find out where he lived."

So it sounds like they have no idea why or how this happened.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.