MS should be willing to eat the cost of Kinect, and drop the price to $350.

#21XtremeWRATH360Posted 4/25/2014 8:44:11 AM
MS hasn't even given a solid reason why we should be glad the Kinect is forced.

Where are all these AAA Kinect games that make me unable the resist the XB1, surely they can't expect people to be happy spending the money so they can have voice commands. The system is weaker and higher cost give me a damn reason why i should be happy im paying more because i have to get that stupid Kinect!
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#22Ramsus082Posted 4/25/2014 8:56:15 AM
Remember that time Microsoft made the ludicrous miscalculation on Surface RT's fortunes and they took a $1 billion loss on the inventory that was the chief factor in the company's CEO stepping down? That was less than a year ago. Or how about miscalculating the demand for the XboxOne and stuffing supplier channels with too many units, forcing retailers to slash prices and bundle games to clear excess inventory? Or it's miscalculation of it's consumer base and what they wanted out of a console, causing the Xbox brand to go from US market leader poised to take over the industry again, to a literal laughing-stock and getting outsold by it's chief competitor and losing momentum as well.

Microsoft is a massively successful company, but they make some pretty huge mistakes. Business is tough.
---
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You
#23Megamushroom666Posted 4/25/2014 9:14:06 AM
Yes they should but the NSA wouldn't like that.
---
"Deep into that darkness peering..."
www.SNACKEROO.com - Snacks on camera.