Microsoft Quarterly Financial

#21Shinobi120Posted 4/24/2014 2:54:52 PM
Road_Kill_666 posted...
NSGraphite posted...
Road_Kill_666 posted...
Even discussing units sold is pointless because its a number that changes constantly and just like last cycle it went back and forth monthly between M$ and Sony. I bought a X1 and i'll get a ps4 before xmas. I don't care who sells the most. The numbers won't really mean anything till at least 3 years of sales. Sony fans can brag about sales and then if M$ catches up, they'll change to the well look how long it took them to catch up, and its all a pissing game debated by people who have nothing to do with sales at all. the only reason I'm saying anything about it is because I need to kill some time at work since its a super slow day.

You mean exactly what 360 fanboys did last gen?

I wasn't really online for the 360/ps3 wars, I ws too busy playing both consoles. But sony fans quote it like it was 19 xbots vs each pony, which I highly doubt because sony fans have always outnumbered M$ fans always and look at sales as well as here and IGN, sony fans outnumber "xbots" everywhere. But if they feel that oppressed then so be it. But on X2 and PS5 they better not be talking about how they were harassed like 2 console cycles ago.

Yeah, you keep thinking that.
#22CharadeSmithPosted 4/24/2014 3:02:30 PM
leelee3105 posted...
billOriley posted...
more shipped numbers not sold ehh?

if theyre shipped someone payed MS for them, so theyre sold.

lol.
---
Most anticipated games of 2014: MP3 support, DNLA, Youtube app -ReaL gAmeRs use Their ConsOle for EverythanG-