Microsoft Announces Q3 Financial Results: 1.2 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped;

#41BigBOO2UPosted 4/25/2014 9:47:47 AM
goldw posted...
-FryShakeWad- posted...
At least they aren't bankrupt like Sony. Smh. Terrible.

The Games division of Sony is actually profitable, tho.

Yeah, Sony really needs to give up on TV and Laptops.

I swear I hear this brought up a good dozen times a week in various threads on this board....by the same posters. Some people simply cannot be taught and are not equipped to function in society like the rest of us.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#4282xenoPosted 4/25/2014 9:49:57 AM
Gross margin down over 30% for the division. That directly correlates to potential profits.

But I would expect the fanboys to jump on everything else and prop it up (like revenue, as if it means anything when gross margin is down that much year over year).
---
Shwing
#43BigBOO2UPosted 4/25/2014 9:51:40 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
Losing team?? Haha you clowns are special. So tell me kid...

I find it amusing when children refer to adults as a "kid"
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#44kcypher2000Posted 4/25/2014 9:54:19 AM
jon davis posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
jon davis posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Why do uneducated ponies compare xbox numbers in 13 countries to the ps4 in 55 and costs much less. Ps4 is actually doing pretty bad considering that its flopping in most of those other countries like it is flopping in Japan.

Great financial results for MS however and lets see how Sony does.

You try way WAY too hard for someone on the losing team.

Losing team?? Haha you clowns are special. So tell me kid, does that mean wii won last gn since sony sold less units or did MS win because it was more profitable?

Wait back then sales and profit didnt matter.... Incoming 180.

The Wii won with most units sold at a profit to Nintendo, something MS wouldn't know anything about....what with coming dead last last gen and continuing to do so now.

But wait.... MS made more profits then nintendo or sony last gen kiddo.... Why you 180ing? Oh and technically the ps3 never sold more and thats official from sony as of november.

Help the world, get an education.
#45Blood_ViolencePosted 4/25/2014 9:54:40 AM
bob15x posted...
...as a Microsoft employee, I am not afraid of losing my job...

Ah.

The penny drops.
#46SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/25/2014 9:55:53 AM
Can you imagine how mad the execs over at sony are? MS posting billions of profit and they continue to slip further and further to the edge of bankruptcy. Its one of the reasons I won't buy a PS4, don't want to invest into a dying console :(
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#47kcypher2000Posted 4/25/2014 9:56:01 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Losing team?? Haha you clowns are special. So tell me kid...

I find it amusing when children refer to adults as a "kid"

Shouldnt you be in school? Leave the financial talks to grown ups but its cute that you are tryin to make an insult. One day you might be able to make a point too.
#48Blood_ViolencePosted 4/25/2014 9:59:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#49jon davisPosted 4/25/2014 10:03:32 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
jon davis posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
jon davis posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Why do uneducated ponies compare xbox numbers in 13 countries to the ps4 in 55 and costs much less. Ps4 is actually doing pretty bad considering that its flopping in most of those other countries like it is flopping in Japan.

Great financial results for MS however and lets see how Sony does.

You try way WAY too hard for someone on the losing team.

Losing team?? Haha you clowns are special. So tell me kid, does that mean wii won last gn since sony sold less units or did MS win because it was more profitable?

Wait back then sales and profit didnt matter.... Incoming 180.

The Wii won with most units sold at a profit to Nintendo, something MS wouldn't know anything about....what with coming dead last last gen and continuing to do so now.

But wait.... MS made more profits then nintendo or sony last gen kiddo.... Why you 180ing? Oh and technically the ps3 never sold more and thats official from sony as of november.

Help the world, get an education.

Cry about profits all you like, fact is MS came dead last with the 360 and now again with the Bone.

I can't help it if that fact burns your leg hairs so much.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#50jon davisPosted 4/25/2014 10:05:28 AM
SonyPonyTony posted...
Can you imagine how mad the execs over at sony are? MS posting billions of profit and they continue to slip further and further to the edge of bankruptcy. Its one of the reasons I won't buy a PS4, don't want to invest into a dying console :(

You should be ashamed of such crappy trolling, why not ask cypher here or legend killer to tutor you privately on how to make a troll comment?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.