Microsoft Announces Q3 Financial Results: 1.2 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped;

#51HelloImNotBobPosted 4/25/2014 10:07:24 AM
The ponies be desperate.

Titanfall killed it in sales last month.

Hows that for revinue?
#52jon davisPosted 4/25/2014 10:08:47 AM
HelloImNotBob posted...
The ponies be desperate.

Titanfall killed it in sales last month.

Hows that for revinue?

HelloImNotBob
User ID 6958965
Board User Level 14: Provisional (5)
New account with less than 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Thursday, April 24, 2014 8:08 PM
Last Visit Friday, April 25, 2014 6:06 PM
Karma 1
Active Messages Posted 1

Nope
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#53HelloImNotBobPosted 4/25/2014 10:11:26 AM
HelloImNotBob
User ID 6958965
Board User Level 14: Provisional (5)
New account with less than 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Thursday, April 24, 2014 8:08 PM
Last Visit Friday, April 25, 2014 6:06 PM
Karma 1
Active Messages Posted 2

Fixed!
#54BigBOO2UPosted 4/25/2014 10:23:56 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Losing team?? Haha you clowns are special. So tell me kid...

I find it amusing when children refer to adults as a "kid"

Shouldnt you be in school? Leave the financial talks to grown ups but its cute that you are tryin to make an insult. One day you might be able to make a point too.

I agree: leave the financial discussion to the grown ups.

Trying has a G. Shouldn't has a '. Its is it's. Your second sentence is grammatically deplorable. And it's talk, not talks. Consider yourself schooled.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#55Enigma149Posted 4/25/2014 10:39:11 AM(edited)
BigBOO2U posted...
Trying has a G. Shouldn't has a '. Its is it's. Your second sentence is grammatically deplorable. And it's talk, not talks. Consider yourself schooled.

If you want to correct someone's grammar, you should at least make sure your own grammar is correct:

I swear I hear this brought up a good dozen times a week in various threads on this board....by the same posters. Some people simply cannot be taught and are not equipped to function in society like the rest of us.

There is some debate as to whether or not the proper way to end a sentence with an ellipsis is with three periods or four. This is irrelevant, as you are not ending a sentence. Technically-speaking, a three-period ellipsis would be fine, though a comma would be preferable.

This sentence should end with a period. Likewise, there are many proper ways to write what you attempted to say, including, "I find it amusing when children refer to adults as 'kids'," and, "I find it amusing when a child refers to an adult as a 'kid'." Sadly, you failed to chose one.

"Grown ups" should have a hyphen.
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#56Bladez_89Posted 4/25/2014 11:11:33 AM
Lmao at this place, everyone is a developer/accountant/financial advisor or business owner.

HILARIOUS.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#57GeistPosted 4/25/2014 11:19:00 AM
I think all this good news is making Mr. jon davis upset. We should calm down the cheering so he does not cry.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#58jon davisPosted 4/25/2014 11:27:37 AM
Geist posted...
I think all this good news is making Mr. jon davis upset. We should calm down the cheering so he does not cry.

You don't even understand what the news is about.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#59kcypher2000Posted 4/25/2014 11:27:49 AM
BigBOO2U posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
BigBOO2U posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Losing team?? Haha you clowns are special. So tell me kid...

Shouldnt you be in school? Leave the financial talks to grown ups but its cute that you are tryin to make an insult. One day you might be able to make a point too.

You shouldnt play grammar police and then start a sentence with AND kid. Consider yourself schooled but you still havent made a point pony.

Try again.
#60kcypher2000Posted 4/25/2014 11:31:31 AM
jon davis posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
Can you imagine how mad the execs over at sony are? MS posting billions of profit and they continue to slip further and further to the edge of bankruptcy. Its one of the reasons I won't buy a PS4, don't want to invest into a dying console :(

You should be ashamed of such crappy trolling, why not ask cypher here or legend killer to tutor you privately on how to make a troll comment?

Its true though. MS is makin bank and Sony was expecting a 1.1 billion loss. Which company is doing better? Also remember last quarter xbox division made more PROFIT then playststion.

Lets wait and see Sonys financials for their year end then we can compare that to MS current financials.